Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rock Stars. Is there anything they don't know? 13:30 - Aug 11 with 4270 viewsGlasgowBlue

Thanks to Roger Waters, I have learned that NATO is the aggressor in the Ukraine invasion.

China are the good guys

and only 6 people in the whole of China died of COVID.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rock Stars. Is there anything they don't know? on 16:48 - Sep 26 with 313 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rock Stars. Is there anything they don't know? on 15:19 - Sep 26 by BlueandTruesince82

This feels like a study into the effects of long-term LSD use to me

I often feel like that reading TWTD threads

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rock Stars. Is there anything they don't know? on 17:07 - Sep 26 with 274 viewsRadlett_blue

Rock Stars. Is there anything they don't know? on 15:02 - Aug 11 by Darth_Koont

On its own it's flawed. But so is the narrative that this has come as a surprise to NATO or anyone in the West.

If we drop the narratives and look at how we've actually handled Putin over the past couple of decades, we've basically followed our own self-interest rather than taking a principled stand earlier.

That doesn't make Putin or an aggressive Russian invasion right of course. Far from it, Putin and Russian forces bear responsibility.

But seems particularly asinine to deny that there have been sphere of influence games going on at the side and that those have added to tensions rather than de-escalating the situation.

The big error by Western Europe was doing nothing when Putin decided to annex the Crimean peninsula. The UN, predictably, passed resolutions but couldn't do anything against a permanent member of the Security Council. If the EU had imposed sanctions on Russia, the subsequent invasion of Ukraine might not have happened.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024