Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Programme cover tomorrow is very cool 12:45 - Sep 16 with 1922 viewsHipsterectomy

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 12:58 - Sep 16 with 1801 viewsIllinoisblue

Very nicely done. Assume the photo is from 1966.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 13:12 - Sep 16 with 1717 viewsWednesdayJon

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 12:58 - Sep 16 by Illinoisblue

Very nicely done. Assume the photo is from 1966.

Photo is from 1954
Lovely stuff. (n/t) on 13:15 - Sep 16 with 1696 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 13:17 - Sep 16 with 1679 viewsIllinoisblue

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 13:12 - Sep 16 by WednesdayJon

Photo is from 1954

Thanks.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 13:19 - Sep 16 with 1662 viewsfloridablue

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 13:12 - Sep 16 by WednesdayJon

Photo is from 1954

Very nice tribute. Any idea of the month as that's the year I was born.
Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 13:28 - Sep 16 with 1617 viewslowhouseblue

wouldn't it be better if they hadn't cut her head off? perhaps that's just the twitter image?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 13:31 - Sep 16 with 1609 viewshoppy

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 13:28 - Sep 16 by lowhouseblue

wouldn't it be better if they hadn't cut her head off? perhaps that's just the twitter image?

Just the preview image.. if you tap on the link it opens fully in the full format, rather than truncating it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 14:32 - Sep 16 with 1455 viewsSwansea_Blue

I was going to post a sarcastic comment about her being an Owls fan, but thankfully did a bit of Googling first. Thanks to the mention of 1954 it seems there is a link.

There’s football ground footage in this archive film of the queen’s 1954 visit to Sheffield (poor sod, they put her through hell!). I’m not sure if that’s Sheff Wed; anyone good with their 1950s football grounds?

https://www.yfanefa.com/record/3927

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 14:56 - Sep 16 with 1356 viewsclive_baker

Nice of Tom Hanks to drive

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 18:15 - Sep 16 with 1157 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 14:32 - Sep 16 by Swansea_Blue

I was going to post a sarcastic comment about her being an Owls fan, but thankfully did a bit of Googling first. Thanks to the mention of 1954 it seems there is a link.

There’s football ground footage in this archive film of the queen’s 1954 visit to Sheffield (poor sod, they put her through hell!). I’m not sure if that’s Sheff Wed; anyone good with their 1950s football grounds?

https://www.yfanefa.com/record/3927

It's Hillsborough ...

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/people/the-queen-archive-film-of-hillsborough-vis

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 01:20 - Sep 17 with 873 viewsWalkley_owl

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 13:19 - Sep 16 by floridablue

Very nice tribute. Any idea of the month as that's the year I was born.

October 27th 1954, wasn't a game.
Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 02:27 - Sep 17 with 841 viewsfloridablue

Programme cover tomorrow is very cool on 01:20 - Sep 17 by Walkley_owl

October 27th 1954, wasn't a game.

Thanks, I arrived in the world a few weeks later! interesting that you mention it wasn't a game day the Queen visited Hillsborough 54, as I've been researching her visit to Ipswich in 1961 which I can still vaguely recall as a 6 year old waving a flag close to the town centre. From there, the town hall she was driven around Portman Rd playing pitch to watch some sort of youth culture display. (There is a 20 minute black and white archive film of this). I wonder how many other stadiums she drove around! Queen arrived earlier that morning from the Royal yacht!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024