Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? 17:40 - Oct 1 with 622 viewsSkip_Intro

nft
the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:41 - Oct 1 with 614 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently we had a large group of catholic priests in who brought a load of missals with them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:43 - Oct 1 with 589 viewsJ2BLUE

A group of youths were about to throw misslies when someone said "excuse me young people but have you seen this post on TWTD?"

They all immediately put their missiles away and sat on their hands contemplating the error of their ways.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:45 - Oct 1 with 567 viewsSkip_Intro

the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:41 - Oct 1 by BlueBadger

Apparently we had a large group of catholic priests in who brought a load of missals with them.

I looked for them but didn't see nun
the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:46 - Oct 1 with 556 viewsbilllm

Yes footballs
the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:46 - Oct 1 with 543 viewsSwansea_Blue

the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:45 - Oct 1 by Skip_Intro

I looked for them but didn't see nun

Spotting them takes practice, you have to get into the habit

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:48 - Oct 1 with 524 viewsSkip_Intro

the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:46 - Oct 1 by Swansea_Blue

Spotting them takes practice, you have to get into the habit

very good...that made me wimple with delight
the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:49 - Oct 1 with 502 viewsmjw_1983

the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:41 - Oct 1 by BlueBadger

Saw ladapo fire a missile into top bins
the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:53 - Oct 1 with 468 viewsRyorry

the big question from today's game is...were there any missiles? on 17:49 - Oct 1 by mjw_1983

Saw ladapo fire a missile into top bins

Did that make their Bishop cross?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024