Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's that player you always wanted for whatever reason for us to take a punt on 11:09 - Oct 11 with 3372 viewsOwainG1992

Mine was Lee Trundle.

Truthfully did his best work in league one/two but I always wanted to see him in a town Shirt.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Who's that player you always wanted for whatever reason for us to take a punt on on 17:10 - Oct 11 with 339 viewsTrumptonBlue

If you keep an eye on another team, you're always keen for their best players to sign for Town.

My dad was an Orient fan and there have been plenty of players over the years who I thought could have done a job for us - Steve Castle, Alex Inglethorpe, Kevin Nugent, Charlie Daniels, Dean Cox and - probably more than any others - Moses Odubajo.

Ian Juryeff, not so much.
Who's that player you always wanted for whatever reason for us to take a punt on on 17:11 - Oct 11 with 333 viewshoppy

Initially, would say Kevin Phillips, but another goalscorer nobody has mentioned yet that we were linked with...

Jamie Vardy of Fleetwood...

Town Linked With Fleetwood Striker 1st Jan 2012 19:33
The Blues, Birmingham and West Ham are reported to be amongst the leading contenders to sign Fleetwood Town striker Jamie Vardy. The Cod Army are claimed to have turned down a £1 million offer for the 24-year-old, who has previously been mentioned in connection with Celtic and Huddersfield. 43

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who's that player you always wanted for whatever reason for us to take a punt on on 17:17 - Oct 11 with 317 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Who's that player you always wanted for whatever reason for us to take a punt on on 12:24 - Oct 11 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Dele Adebola?

Wow didn't know that! No wonder his career has gone off the boil.
Who's that player you always wanted for whatever reason for us to take a punt on on 09:15 - Oct 12 with 219 viewsCityBlue

If only we had taken on Gullit

I T I D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024