Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gassan Ahadme 15:36 - Oct 27 with 2524 viewsDeepBlueSea

Hopefully he'll get some minutes in the Papa John's or against Bracknell. Aside from being another number has anyone seen him play much, or can suggest what he brings to the table?
Gassan Ahadme on 15:39 - Oct 27 with 2498 viewsiamipswich

Doesn't sound like he'll be back for at least a couple of weeks tbh.

I'm not sure why so many seem to be treating him as one who's returning imminently as everything I've read has referred to being in a boot, on crutches or requiring a scan.

But no haven't seen much of him at all. Hopefully a physical presence who can hone his footballing ability here.

Poll: Who will return first?

Gassan Ahadme on 15:43 - Oct 27 with 2470 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s interesting how with him and Camara we signed two new players yet we didn’t really. Hopefully by January they’ll both be at it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Gassan Ahadme on 16:01 - Oct 27 with 2388 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gassan Ahadme on 15:39 - Oct 27 by iamipswich

I'm not sure why so many seem to be treating him as one who's returning imminently as everything I've read has referred to being in a boot, on crutches or requiring a scan.

But no haven't seen much of him at all. Hopefully a physical presence who can hone his footballing ability here.

Yeah I thought he was out for a while. I’m interested in seeing how he gets on when he’s finally up to speed. He seemed quite different to what we have in the short cameos so far.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gassan Ahadme on 16:06 - Oct 27 with 2357 viewsLeoMuff

Gassan Ahadme on 15:39 - Oct 27 by iamipswich

Sounds like 6-8 weeks from Plymouth for the bone to heal then getting fitness back. Sounds more like mid to end of November?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Gassan Ahadme on 22:19 - Oct 27 with 1997 viewsSheffordBlue

He's cup tied for Papa John's and doesn't seem like he'll be back in time for Bracknell

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Gassan Ahadme on 08:25 - Oct 28 with 1744 viewschicoazul

Gassan Ahadme on 15:43 - Oct 27 by Illinoisblue

It’s interesting how with him and Camara we signed two new players yet we didn’t really. Hopefully by January they’ll both be at it.

Very banter era signing an injured player & a player who gets a long term injury immediately on signing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Gassan Ahadme on 10:06 - Oct 28 with 1537 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Gassan Ahadme on 08:25 - Oct 28 by chicoazul

Very banter era signing an injured player & a player who gets a long term injury immediately on signing.

Does anything in life bring you joy?

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Gassan Ahadme on 10:08 - Oct 28 with 1524 viewsPhilTWTD

Not going to be training by then, according to KMc yesterday:

“I don’t have a very strong update on that one,” McKenna said. “He’s shown some improvement in the bone recovery but not fully recovered yet, as would be expected.

“It’s continuing the process, letting the bone recover and heal and I think they’re happy with how it’s healing but there’s still some healing to do, so it’ll still be a couple of weeks yet before he’s back training on the grass in a meaningful way.”

Evans Sidelined For Period of Weeks 27th Oct 2022 14:58
Midfielder Lee Evans is facing a number of weeks on the sidelines with the knee injury he suffered during last Friday’s 1-0 victory over Derby, but Town boss Kieran McKenna reports no new fitness problems, while full-back Kane Vincent-Young is expected to return to training tomorrow and striker Gassan Ahadme is continuing his recovery. 13

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

Gassan Ahadme on 10:14 - Oct 28 with 1464 viewschicoazul

Gassan Ahadme on 10:06 - Oct 28 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Does anything in life bring you joy?

I’m just saying.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Gassan Ahadme on 10:22 - Oct 28 with 1436 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Gassan Ahadme on 10:14 - Oct 28 by chicoazul

I’m just saying.

It's just that we're second in the league, yet you always seem so unenthusiastic.

Gassan Ahadme on 10:24 - Oct 28 with 1420 viewsclive_baker

I think he's injured at the moment sadly.

I was at the Burton game when he played against us before he signed, he was a real handful that night and Burton generally were very dangerous. He's was pretty physical, deceptively so really as he's quite lanky, worked incredibly hard he didn't stop running all night. Held the ball up well with his back to goal and showed a nice touch, looked really decent and would've probably been a factor in us making a move for him. I would imagine Woolfenden would know he had been in a game that night. He didn't score that night but had chipped in with a few goals for Burton before leaving. I dare say we wouldn't have paid a million quid for the lad but he's a bit of a low risk punt and probably not on a massive wage. He's still only 21 so will be interesting to see if we can help him develop. I wouldn't rule out a loan move to get him playing 1st team football regularly somewhere.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Gassan Ahadme on 11:02 - Oct 28 with 1310 viewsParky

Purely judging off limited viewing at his time against Portsmouth and then Burton away, he looked a handful and bullied Woolfenden at the Pirelli, really should have scored at least 2.

Very physical and puts himself about, I’d say he’s more agile than Ladapo, but is still quite young with limited experience. He’s only 21, so will develop under McKenna, but I think he has a big part to play this season for us, when fit.

Me and my mates after Burton were saying how he’s one we should sign, I think I even posted it on here. For a minimal fee, there’s not a lot to lose really.
Gassan Ahadme on 11:23 - Oct 28 with 1252 viewschicoazul

Gassan Ahadme on 10:22 - Oct 28 by SlippinJimmyJuan

It's just that we're second in the league, yet you always seem so unenthusiastic.

Second in a league we shouldn’t even be in. I’ll be happy once we’re back where we belong and challenging. Then the banter era will be officially over.

Gassan Ahadme on 12:42 - Oct 28 with 1122 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Gassan Ahadme on 11:23 - Oct 28 by chicoazul

Second in a league we shouldn’t even be in. I’ll be happy once we’re back where we belong and challenging. Then the banter era will be officially over.

Well we should be here. We were woefully mismanaged for a decade. You get what you deserve in sport for the most part. The positive is that the changes we have made since Evans has departed seem to be working.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024