Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Results in the Championship bonkers as ever 21:29 - Nov 8 with 1429 viewsIllinoisblue

And of course the teams in and around the budgies managing to lose.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:33 - Nov 8 with 1383 viewsArnieM

Aren’t they the jammiest bunch of arse wipes, ever!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:39 - Nov 8 with 1357 viewslongtimefan

Just noticed that according to Sky Scores app QPR have made substitutions in the 45th, 71st, 77th and 83rd minute. Are there different rules in the Championship? In League 1 you can use 5 substitutes but only make changes on 3 occasions I believe.
Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:39 - Nov 8 with 1341 viewsTrequartista

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:39 - Nov 8 by longtimefan

Just noticed that according to Sky Scores app QPR have made substitutions in the 45th, 71st, 77th and 83rd minute. Are there different rules in the Championship? In League 1 you can use 5 substitutes but only make changes on 3 occasions I believe.

half time doesn't count as a window

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Half time doesn't count. (n/t) on 21:40 - Nov 8 with 1340 viewsBloots

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:39 - Nov 8 by longtimefan

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:41 - Nov 8 with 1334 viewslongtimefan

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:39 - Nov 8 by Trequartista

half time doesn't count as a window

Ah! Thanks I didn’t know that.
Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:51 - Nov 8 with 1288 viewsMetal_Hacker

I watched the first half of the “South Yorkshire “ derby and the “quality “ was awful

Poll: If it were one or the other

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 22:08 - Nov 8 with 1216 viewsallezlesbleus

Apart from Burnley, all the other clubs have lost at least a quarter of their matches......bonkers!
Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 22:37 - Nov 8 with 1140 viewsOrangeboi373

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:33 - Nov 8 by ArnieM

Aren’t they the jammiest bunch of arse wipes, ever!

I do hope Blackburn, Preston and QPR go up. But mostly it's going to be Burnley, Sheffield United and The budgies or Watford go up, exciting

Poll: Scariest Halloween costume

Login to get fewer ads

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 23:36 - Nov 8 with 1065 viewsloftboy

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 22:37 - Nov 8 by Orangeboi373

I do hope Blackburn, Preston and QPR go up. But mostly it's going to be Burnley, Sheffield United and The budgies or Watford go up, exciting

We had 36 shots tonight, 72% possession, just shows that the only stat that matters is in the goals column.
Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 02:18 - Nov 9 with 973 viewsIllinoisblue

Results in the Championship bonkers as ever on 21:51 - Nov 8 by Metal_Hacker

I watched the first half of the “South Yorkshire “ derby and the “quality “ was awful

Saw some of Watford v Reading and it was pretty dire. A LOT of empty seats in the Watford stands.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024