Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Evans 21:58 - Dec 2 with 1045 viewsBseaBlue

Desperately missing him. We need someone that can get control of a game like he does in situations like tonight.
Lee Evans on 22:00 - Dec 2 with 1022 viewsIllinoisblue

Yep, need him back asap. Aluko too. Jackson doesn’t offer much up top and that was a 6/10 from Ladapo. 5 for Edwards. Chaplin ran his tits off but couldn’t create much. What a kick in the teeth, late on, again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lee Evans on 22:02 - Dec 2 with 1002 viewsBluecasp

Lee Evans on 22:00 - Dec 2 by Illinoisblue

Yep, need him back asap. Aluko too. Jackson doesn’t offer much up top and that was a 6/10 from Ladapo. 5 for Edwards. Chaplin ran his tits off but couldn’t create much. What a kick in the teeth, late on, again.

Yep, I'm starting to see why Edwards should be on the bench/ I though Donaciean and Burns were poor again as well
Lee Evans on 22:04 - Dec 2 with 976 viewsbazza

Lee Evans on 22:00 - Dec 2 by Illinoisblue

Think burns plays a lot better with aluko on the pitch as well.
Lee Evans on 22:11 - Dec 2 with 930 viewsIllinoisblue

Lee Evans on 22:02 - Dec 2 by Bluecasp

Yep, I'm starting to see why Edwards should be on the bench/ I though Donaciean and Burns were poor again as well

Burns has been average for most of the season. Hasn’t reached the heights of last season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lee Evans on 22:23 - Dec 2 with 888 viewsParky

Maybe it’s an overreaction, but I genuinely don’t think we’ve played very well since he’s been injured. It’s no coincidence.
Lee Evans on 23:08 - Dec 2 with 824 viewsFrimleyBlue

Lee Evans on 22:11 - Dec 2 by Illinoisblue

Burns has been average for most of the season. Hasn’t reached the heights of last season.

Burns will be benched come Jan imo. It's such an important part of the pitch and he's just not doing enough.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lee Evans on 23:10 - Dec 2 with 816 viewspointofblue

Lee Evans on 22:23 - Dec 2 by Parky

Maybe it’s an overreaction, but I genuinely don’t think we’ve played very well since he’s been injured. It’s no coincidence.

Exeter probably being the exception to the rule.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lee Evans on 00:10 - Dec 3 with 745 viewsParky

Lee Evans on 23:10 - Dec 2 by pointofblue

Exeter probably being the exception to the rule.

Will accept that, at a push. The sooner he’s back, the better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024