Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m fed up with the lack of striker debate 21:57 - Dec 29 with 4364 viewsStewart27

Sorry.

I rarely start a thread. But the amount of posters on here tonight who are blaming this lack of striker is really p!sing me off.

We score 2 goals away to a top team, but again this gets overlooked because we simply concede at will. We were never under the cosh tonight, but apparently this mysterious number 9 is our issue.
I’m fed up with the lack of striker debate on 14:38 - Dec 30 with 195 viewsFrimleyBlue

I’m fed up with the lack of striker debate on 14:31 - Dec 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

No. Wickham isn't an 18-year-old Premier loan which is why you were questioning the potential signing. If you expect him to be as good as someone with Wickham's experience, why would you question it? Doh!

I expect we will get an experienced player that fits our style and someone like this Ferguson in. Who they will be time will tell.

I meant as in the type of player he is.

The mention was the young lad as a replacement for JJ and then a Wickham too... but from the videos available the lad looks like a young version of Wickham in the type of striker he is.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024