Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's us told then!! 11:36 - Dec 30 with 8320 viewsgtsb1966

https://pasoti.co.uk/threads/ipswich-not-the-best-team-in-league-1-we-are.121085
That's us told then!! on 14:27 - Dec 31 with 854 viewsFrimleyBlue

That's us told then!! on 14:17 - Dec 31 by J2BLUE

without letting so many points drop, we'd be top

*slow clap*

J2 picking things from a thread to try and be a tribute to the board police

*slow clap*

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

That's us told then!! on 14:57 - Dec 31 with 786 viewsJ2BLUE

That's us told then!! on 14:27 - Dec 31 by FrimleyBlue

J2 picking things from a thread to try and be a tribute to the board police

*slow clap*

lol, you just have such an odd way of looking at things. It's like you pick your opinions first and then look at the evidence to cherry pick which bits fit. Then if none of it fits you can just go into fantasy land and start saying if we lose this game or if we hadn't have dropped points etc etc. It's strange.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That's us told then!! on 15:02 - Dec 31 with 772 viewsFrimleyBlue

That's us told then!! on 14:57 - Dec 31 by J2BLUE

lol, you just have such an odd way of looking at things. It's like you pick your opinions first and then look at the evidence to cherry pick which bits fit. Then if none of it fits you can just go into fantasy land and start saying if we lose this game or if we hadn't have dropped points etc etc. It's strange.

How so?, the poster asked why some feel there was an opportunity to be top.

It's very easy to explain and that's why i did.

Of course, it's the same for Plymouth and Wed and no different to a Cambridge in that IF they'd won all games, theyd be top etc. But that's for their supporters to discuss and feel.

Town sit 2nd, 4 points off top. We can only look after ourselves.

What is strange J2, is you feel the need to try and ignore the reasons for me explaining my post to that poster and try to turn it into something else.

Waka waka eh eh

That's us told then!! on 15:06 - Dec 31 with 771 viewsjeera

That's us told then!! on 15:02 - Dec 31 by FrimleyBlue

Of course, it's the same for Plymouth and Wed and no different to a Cambridge in that IF they'd won all games, theyd be top etc. But that's for their supporters to discuss and feel.

What is strange J2, is you feel the need to try and ignore the reasons for me explaining my post to that poster and try to turn it into something else.

"What is strange J2, is you feel the need to try and ignore the reasons for me explaining my post to that poster and try to turn it into something else."

I can't really be bothered to get embroiled in some argument but would like to take the opportunity to point out the massive hypocrisy in this statement here.

This is what you do all the time and then act bewildered despite every other man and his dog telling you.

They give you facts and you thrive on ignorance and the fantastical.

It's a trait most are familiar with so it's a bit rich you saying the same of others.

Still, you refuse to listen and won't learn so it's pointless really. But in case you ever wondered why so much criticism comes your way.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

That's us told then!! on 15:09 - Dec 31 with 753 viewsFrimleyBlue

That's us told then!! on 15:06 - Dec 31 by jeera

"What is strange J2, is you feel the need to try and ignore the reasons for me explaining my post to that poster and try to turn it into something else."

I can't really be bothered to get embroiled in some argument but would like to take the opportunity to point out the massive hypocrisy in this statement here.

This is what you do all the time and then act bewildered despite every other man and his dog telling you.

It's a trait most are familiar with so it's a bit rich you saying the same of others.

Still, you refuse to listen and won't learn so it's pointless really. But in case you ever wondered why so much criticism comes your way.

Give the facts? what's that then?, a slow hand clap post for no reason. funny fact that is jeera.

Waka waka eh eh

That's us told then!! on 15:09 - Dec 31 with 757 viewsPJH

That's us told then!! on 15:06 - Dec 31 by jeera

This should be good.
That's us told then!! on 15:11 - Dec 31 with 756 viewsChrisd

I don't disagree with what the Plymouth fan has posted. How many times do we hear or read that we are the best team in L1? I know if the shoe was on the other foot I'd be really irritated at reading this about another team, especially when we've beaten them and sit at the summit of the league with a 4pt lead. Nevertheless, it doesn't really matter at this point in time, come May is when the prizes are given out and we'll see then who generally is the best after those 46 games.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

That's us told then!! on 15:21 - Dec 31 with 728 viewsJ2BLUE

How much of a response does your post need? Every team can look back and say if we didn't drop points there we would be in a better position. Including Plymouth.

It's football. No team is perfect. Not sure what more response it deserved.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

That's us told then!! on 15:25 - Dec 31 with 719 viewsFrimleyBlue

That's us told then!! on 15:21 - Dec 31 by J2BLUE

How much of a response does your post need? Every team can look back and say if we didn't drop points there we would be in a better position. Including Plymouth.

It's football. No team is perfect. Not sure what more response it deserved.

You dont need to respond to me, Again the poster asked why he's seen town fans saying we missed an opportunity, I kindly provided a response to that poster as to why. He's had his question answered.

Waka waka eh eh

That's us told then!! on 15:36 - Dec 31 with 701 viewsJ2BLUE

That's us told then!! on 15:25 - Dec 31 by FrimleyBlue

You dont need to respond to me, Again the poster asked why he's seen town fans saying we missed an opportunity, I kindly provided a response to that poster as to why. He's had his question answered.

I promise you the second this site has an ignore function that is fit for purpose you will never hear from me again.

Truly impaired.

That's us told then!! on 15:39 - Dec 31 with 687 viewsFrimleyBlue

That's us told then!! on 15:36 - Dec 31 by J2BLUE

I promise you the second this site has an ignore function that is fit for purpose you will never hear from me again.

try ignoring the add reply button, that'll help you whilst you wait.

Waka waka eh eh

That's us told then!! on 15:42 - Dec 31 with 677 viewsJ2BLUE

That's us told then!! on 15:39 - Dec 31 by FrimleyBlue

try ignoring the add reply button, that'll help you whilst you wait.

You mean the reply button.

Any replies are not meant personally. Hopefully soon we will have a top new signing to talk about.

Happy new year to you and your family Frimmers x

Truly impaired.

That's us told then!! on 15:46 - Dec 31 with 667 viewsFrimleyBlue

That's us told then!! on 15:42 - Dec 31 by J2BLUE

You mean the reply button.

Any replies are not meant personally. Hopefully soon we will have a top new signing to talk about.

Happy new year to you and your family Frimmers x

All good J2, happy new year to you and family too.

Waka waka eh eh

That's us told then!! on 16:33 - Dec 31 with 602 viewsbournemouthblue

Interestingly on a Yorkshire Post article, a super computer is predicting Plymouth finishing 3rd, us 2nd and Wednesday 1st incredibly

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024