Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere 22:04 - Jan 23 with 1038 viewstownman1986

https://youtube.com/shorts/TwpOtjHEtEk?feature=share
This is how we should be same sort of stand
Atmosphere on 22:20 - Jan 23 with 973 viewsslump

Too many flags in the way there mate.

Can't see .....

Mute codgers need to make way for the youth IMO. It's not like back in the day when we could put ourselves where we wanted and be noisy/annoying in swathes of blind enthusiasm.

UTT

Atmosphere on 22:32 - Jan 23 with 945 viewsMattinLondon

Too many things in that clip for people to moan about.

Too many flags, too many drums, too many people standing up. And that song - well it’s just not original enough and people moaning about having to relocate.

Great atmosphere though.
Atmosphere on 22:32 - Jan 23 with 946 viewstownman1986

Atmosphere on 22:20 - Jan 23 by slump

Too many flags in the way there mate.

Can't see .....

Mute codgers need to make way for the youth IMO. It's not like back in the day when we could put ourselves where we wanted and be noisy/annoying in swathes of blind enthusiasm.

It’s not even the flags or acoustics of the the stand I don’t know who’s the main man in blue action ii is seems to be the short lad with the hat on but why won’t the club allow him a megaphone to get the crowd going. Surely the club would allow it. The atmosphere was starting to pick up till headphone man spoiled it and started getting people kicked out I sit in section 5 near them it just needs a bit of help to get the noise to spread
Atmosphere on 04:18 - Jan 24 with 800 viewsnoggin

Too much noise. I go to watch the game and can't concentrate when people are shouting.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Atmosphere on 08:52 - Jan 24 with 684 viewsGuthrum

Things like that look great filmed from within the area where it's happening. However, up the other end it's usually just a faint, amorphous noise.

Football grounds are not designed for their acoustics and the singers are usually confined (by tradition, mostly) to one zone of the stands. That's why the away fan experience is livelier, everyone's packed into a smaller space.

The likelihood of getting the whole crowd singing together on a cold Tuesday night against Morecambe when things aren't going that well is low.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Atmosphere on 09:17 - Jan 24 with 641 viewswrightsrightglove

Atmosphere on 08:52 - Jan 24 by Guthrum

Things like that look great filmed from within the area where it's happening. However, up the other end it's usually just a faint, amorphous noise.

Football grounds are not designed for their acoustics and the singers are usually confined (by tradition, mostly) to one zone of the stands. That's why the away fan experience is livelier, everyone's packed into a smaller space.

The likelihood of getting the whole crowd singing together on a cold Tuesday night against Morecambe when things aren't going that well is low.

This. If someone within BA films them during a song I’m sure it looks incredible and sounds like the whole ground is joining in and the place is bouncing, but that’s not the reality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024