Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1505 viewsstorm180

They were one of a handful of clubs (struggling big/biggish premier league clubs), that I thought we could lose McKenna to if his head was turned

Think we are out of that particular worry for now, given owners are pretty short sighted, every cloud and all that ....
Everton on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 1474 viewshomer_123

The lads are playing a blinder. By not romping the league, they are looking to keep KM under the radar.

Sneak a 2nd place promotion of the final day of the season and he'll be bang on to stay with us next season.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Everton on 16:54 - Jan 23 with 1454 viewsclive_baker

Would be a bonkers appointment in their current predicament, he won't even be mentioned. They've got a job on to save themselves from relegation which could be catastrophic for them especially at a time they're investing in a new ground. I would think they'll go tried and tested - Dyche, Bielsa, Hasenhuttl. And rightly so.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Everton on 17:01 - Jan 23 with 1424 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Thinking about the future, I wonder if the North West would be appealing to him given his time at United. He's said he's nicely settled in the area now, but with so many clubs in and around Greater Manchester, it seems a fair bet that if he does leave us for someone higher up the pyramid, that's the part of the country to worry about. Not sure we need to worry about it any time soon with the form we're in but further down the line...

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Everton on 17:05 - Jan 23 with 1395 viewsBluesky

Everton on 16:53 - Jan 23 by homer_123

The lads are playing a blinder. By not romping the league, they are looking to keep KM under the radar.

Sneak a 2nd place promotion of the final day of the season and he'll be bang on to stay with us next season.

Love your positivity! Refreshing; after all the other .....
Everton on 19:33 - Jan 23 with 1184 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Everton on 17:01 - Jan 23 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Thinking about the future, I wonder if the North West would be appealing to him given his time at United. He's said he's nicely settled in the area now, but with so many clubs in and around Greater Manchester, it seems a fair bet that if he does leave us for someone higher up the pyramid, that's the part of the country to worry about. Not sure we need to worry about it any time soon with the form we're in but further down the line...

He was in Manc for 5 years, versus 14 years at Spurs.

I'm not sure the NW will have any more draw than the south.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Everton on 19:51 - Jan 23 with 1135 viewsBobsthename

I think Mckenna needs to prove himself first before he will move on to a top side nothing achieved as of yet let’s hope he proves himself this season by taking us up.
Everton on 20:04 - Jan 23 with 1108 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Everton are such a mess and have been for a long time really.

It's a miracle they haven't been relegated before, lurch from manager to manager, rest to reset. They have a mish mash of players bought for different styles and ideas to each other, its like to do a jigsaw with pieces from several. When they spent money they have for the most part spent badly and are now constrained so much by FFP they can't spend their way out in order to replace the players they paid over the odds for.

Whilst I'm not convinced by Frank as a manager it has to be said that he needed more support to turn over players in the summer and the lack of a plan for replacing Richarlson when it was obvious his goals were vital.

Everton genuinely deserve relegation for the way they have been run...... throw in the questions over ownership and you have a legit basket case

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Everton on 20:41 - Jan 23 with 1064 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Everton on 19:33 - Jan 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

He was in Manc for 5 years, versus 14 years at Spurs.

I'm not sure the NW will have any more draw than the south.

True, but as he has a young family I assume he might have more ties up there . Got no idea though, just a pondering.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton on 06:49 - Jan 24 with 896 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Everton who’s last 3 managerial appointments have been Frank Lampard, Rafa Benitez and Carlo Ancelotti?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Everton on 08:22 - Jan 24 with 783 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I think they’ll go down this year - have been on the brink for seemingly ages now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024