Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons away 10:09 - Feb 1 with 1687 viewsxrayspecs

Initial allocation pretty much all gone with ST holders eligible to buy this morning. Great support.
MK Dons away on 10:15 - Feb 1 with 1630 viewsrob442

COYB. Any idea when will the next batch of seats be released to us?
MK Dons away on 10:20 - Feb 1 with 1580 viewsBasingstokeBlue

MK Dons away on 10:15 - Feb 1 by rob442

COYB. Any idea when will the next batch of seats be released to us?

It just sold out as I type this.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

MK Dons away on 10:27 - Feb 1 with 1521 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Do we think it will make general sale…..? I seem to remember it did last year, just.
MK Dons away on 10:28 - Feb 1 with 1500 viewsITFC_Forever

MK Dons away on 10:27 - Feb 1 by Matt_Netherlands

Do we think it will make general sale…..? I seem to remember it did last year, just.

Might be a close run thing.... I've not got mine yet, so hoping they release some more very soon!

Block 27 and 26 on the lower tier would next you would think.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

MK Dons away on 10:28 - Feb 1 with 1498 viewsZx1988

MK Dons away on 10:20 - Feb 1 by BasingstokeBlue

It just sold out as I type this.

It looks to be in a bit of a state of flux at the moment, depending on whether tickets are in baskets or not.

It's slightly annoying as, since I booked my seat, better seats have come back into availability.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

MK Dons away on 10:35 - Feb 1 with 1417 viewsMatt_Netherlands

MK Dons away on 10:28 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Forever

Might be a close run thing.... I've not got mine yet, so hoping they release some more very soon!

Block 27 and 26 on the lower tier would next you would think.

If we sell 8,000 tickets to 16,000 season ticket holders then that would be pretty bonkers!
MK Dons away on 10:40 - Feb 1 with 1354 viewsLankHenners

MK Dons away on 10:27 - Feb 1 by Matt_Netherlands

Last year I ended up getting mine fairly late as I wasn't sure if I could make it so must have gone to general sale.

Think they released blocks a bit slower last year as well? This year the whole upper tier was on sale from the get go whereas I'm sure last time they released a block at a time going left to right. Maybe knew we'd sell loads so just gave us a big batch to start with plus after Cambridge I reckon a lot of people made sure they got in there early today just in case.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

MK Dons away on 10:45 - Feb 1 with 1300 viewsITFC_Forever

MK Dons away on 10:35 - Feb 1 by Matt_Netherlands

If we sell 8,000 tickets to 16,000 season ticket holders then that would be pretty bonkers!

Silver Card holders come between ST and General Sale, so no doubt they will take some too.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons away on 11:01 - Feb 1 with 1178 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Great support indeed. Got my fingers crossed it makes it to general sale, it's quite staggering how little worry I used to have about getting away tickets compared to now. Definitely good problems to have but problems all the same.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

MK Dons away on 11:02 - Feb 1 with 1168 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

MK Dons away on 10:40 - Feb 1 by LankHenners

Last year I ended up getting mine fairly late as I wasn't sure if I could make it so must have gone to general sale.

Think they released blocks a bit slower last year as well? This year the whole upper tier was on sale from the get go whereas I'm sure last time they released a block at a time going left to right. Maybe knew we'd sell loads so just gave us a big batch to start with plus after Cambridge I reckon a lot of people made sure they got in there early today just in case.

The Cambridge game terrace wasn’t included this yr for anyone .

Milton Keynes, Sheffield got, 6800
MK Dons away on 11:09 - Feb 1 with 1101 viewstextbackup

MK Dons away on 10:28 - Feb 1 by Zx1988

It looks to be in a bit of a state of flux at the moment, depending on whether tickets are in baskets or not.

It's slightly annoying as, since I booked my seat, better seats have come back into availability.

How to better seats come up in the MK away end?

Keep seeing this said. Confuses me. They are all a really good view

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

MK Dons away on 11:14 - Feb 1 with 1026 viewsZx1988

MK Dons away on 11:09 - Feb 1 by textbackup

How to better seats come up in the MK away end?

Keep seeing this said. Confuses me. They are all a really good view

Yes, I'm broadly happy with my seat - I've followed advice and gone for one of the top-tier corners, but it's just towards the East Stand end of block 30a, whereas I'd have preferred to be in 23a/29a if given a choice.

It's all personal preference and, having been before, I'm happy the views will be good. It's just annoying when seats continually pop in and out of availability.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

MK Dons away on 11:35 - Feb 1 with 890 viewsMatt_Netherlands

MK Dons away on 10:45 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Forever

Silver Card holders come between ST and General Sale, so no doubt they will take some too.

Shhhhhh they are meant to be a secret.

(Don’t understand why someone wouldn’t have a silver membership. £30 but includes a match ticket and £10 to spend in the shop)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024