Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connection with the captain 08:41 - Feb 13 with 7839 viewsSitfcB

Just don’t feel it with Sam Morsy, I know he’s not obliged to and we’ve been spoilt with great fan engaging captains over the years and he’s following in the footsteps of one of those greats but it’s always nice for some sort of connection between the skipper and the fans, he just trudges round applauding half heartedly at FT most of the time in amongst the group.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Connection with the captain on 18:55 - Feb 13 with 305 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Connection with the captain on 10:17 - Feb 13 by FrimleyBlue

Is it really? 4 wins in 3 months and it's a hot take that there are players who aren't good enough consistently enough to help us achieve the wins we need. Is it really that much of a hot take?

If its not KM and his management. ( which I don't think it is) then when do questions get asked of those in the side?

If its not the managers fault. Nor the players fault. Its not the fans fault ( fair play to the thousands that attend every game) who's fault is it? Kitman?

It's your fault, Frimmers. If you were doing a better job we would be already promoted. The manager, team, captain and club have only got us to 3rd in the league, a dismal failure. If only we had another 15 or more matches for them to put it right but, no it is too late. However, it is time for you to take responsibility. If you could only make sure that your tactics and insight were implemented then we would be at least 30 points clear by now and as good as up.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Connection with the captain on 18:59 - Feb 13 with 286 viewsFrimleyBlue

Connection with the captain on 18:55 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's your fault, Frimmers. If you were doing a better job we would be already promoted. The manager, team, captain and club have only got us to 3rd in the league, a dismal failure. If only we had another 15 or more matches for them to put it right but, no it is too late. However, it is time for you to take responsibility. If you could only make sure that your tactics and insight were implemented then we would be at least 30 points clear by now and as good as up.

Whilst you are true there are 15 games left.

It wasn't long ago people were saying there's still 26 games left for us to get a run going etc.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Connection with the captain on 19:11 - Feb 13 with 259 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Connection with the captain on 18:50 - Feb 13 by FrimleyBlue

This person gets where I'm coming from.

Ah, so you aren't commenting on is captaincy, commitment or drive but criticising that he keeps possession and doesn't try many through balls. I think most would agree with that. It is a shame you used phrases like 60% performances, no drive nor leadership on the pitch, etc. instead of stating "I think he should play a more attacking, risk-taking role like he did when we went 4-2 up against Charlton".

Connection with the captain on 19:17 - Feb 13 with 247 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Connection with the captain on 18:59 - Feb 13 by FrimleyBlue

Whilst you are true there are 15 games left.

It wasn't long ago people were saying there's still 26 games left for us to get a run going etc.

Nope, no one was saying that then because we were 2nd and had won 3 and drawn 2 of our previous 5 matches. I am sure you were describing us as plummeting then but everyone else was pointing out we were doing fine. If we had maintained that form over the next 11 matches, we would have had 62 points now and be 2nd still, no more than 2 points off top.

So, we have been saying it for 4 or 5 matches probably. There is still time. We do need to improve on the form of the past 10 matches.

Connection with the captain on 19:29 - Feb 13 with 217 viewsFrimleyBlue

Connection with the captain on 19:11 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ah, so you aren't commenting on is captaincy, commitment or drive but criticising that he keeps possession and doesn't try many through balls. I think most would agree with that. It is a shame you used phrases like 60% performances, no drive nor leadership on the pitch, etc. instead of stating "I think he should play a more attacking, risk-taking role like he did when we went 4-2 up against Charlton".

I've included such thoughts.. i said playing to safe. Not driving forwards and not leading by example.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024