Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on 17:37 - Feb 13 with 4833 viewsSamWhiteUK

Just saying
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:40 - Feb 13 with 4219 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Yeah, and mathematically it’s possible for me to win the lottery this weekend

But…
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:40 - Feb 13 with 4215 viewsNeedhamChris

You're reaching a little...

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:42 - Feb 13 with 4198 viewspositivity

a hundred goals will always be mathematically possible until the last game!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:47 - Feb 13 with 4159 viewsPendejo

That'd make an interesting end to the season.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:51 - Feb 13 with 4151 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:42 - Feb 13 by positivity

a hundred goals will always be mathematically possible until the last game!

Lots of positivity there!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 18:01 - Feb 13 with 4121 viewsBiGDonnie

So you're saying there's a chance?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 15:13 - Feb 15 with 3968 viewsSamWhiteUK

Still on...
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 15:37 - Mar 8 with 3701 viewsSamWhiteUK

Still on!
Login to get fewer ads

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 21:56 - Mar 8 with 3548 viewsBlueForYou

32 from 11. Are we hitting form at the right time? Firmer spring pitches might suit our game better. But we need a win or two against top teams, to really get confidence & mentality strong. Would love to see it.
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:51 - Mar 11 with 3372 viewsSamWhiteUK

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 16:48 - Mar 20 with 3082 viewsclive_baker

Still on...

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:46 - Mar 20 with 2978 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 21:56 - Mar 8 by BlueForYou

32 from 11. Are we hitting form at the right time? Firmer spring pitches might suit our game better. But we need a win or two against top teams, to really get confidence & mentality strong. Would love to see it.

“ Firmer spring pitches ”

Actually I was wondering on Sat why we were sprinkling the pitch pre match and (I think) at half time. Practically not stopped raining all week, and was even raining the mornings of KO

Anyone know why this is?
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:49 - Mar 20 with 2958 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:46 - Mar 20 by SuperKieranMcKenna

“ Firmer spring pitches ”

Actually I was wondering on Sat why we were sprinkling the pitch pre match and (I think) at half time. Practically not stopped raining all week, and was even raining the mornings of KO

Anyone know why this is?

Presumably you need a freshly wetted surface to provide the extra zip for the ball. Any rain, unless in the last hour before ko, will have seeped into the ground and the surface dried off. It needs to be moist at the start.

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 08:35 - Apr 2 with 2662 viewsclive_baker

Still on…

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 18:58 - Apr 7 with 2407 viewsBuhrer

COYB!
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 18:22 - Apr 22 with 2118 viewsNeedhamChris

It's still on!

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 19:00 - Apr 22 with 1951 viewsSamWhiteUK

I can honestly say that while I've always fancied us to go up top two (well, to win the league, actually) this thread was very tongue-in-cheek and I didn't think it'd still be on with three games to go!
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 19:16 - Apr 22 with 1878 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 19:00 - Apr 22 by SamWhiteUK

I can honestly say that while I've always fancied us to go up top two (well, to win the league, actually) this thread was very tongue-in-cheek and I didn't think it'd still be on with three games to go!

This thread is ageing like a very fine wine. Cheers.

Poll: would you rather

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 19:27 - Apr 22 with 1828 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 19:16 - Apr 22 by LegendofthePhoenix

This thread is ageing like a very fine wine. Cheers.

It’s remarkably close to a possibility now innit. I wonder what the odds for 99 goals are 🙈

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 19:52 - Apr 22 with 1738 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Remarkable that we could hit 100 points and 100 goals and still finish 2nd.
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 22:36 - Apr 25 with 1431 viewsSamWhiteUK

Still on!!!
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 23:24 - Apr 25 with 1270 viewsAlberto_the_frog

A 4 0 and a 3 0 would do it
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:49 - Apr 29 with 1021 viewsSamWhiteUK

Let's goooooo!!! Still on!!! COYB
Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:50 - Apr 29 with 1008 viewsDanTheMan

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:49 - Apr 29 by SamWhiteUK

Let's goooooo!!! Still on!!! COYB

Just need the win!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 18:49 - Apr 29 with 881 viewsjaykay

Hundred points, hundred goals is still mathematically on on 17:40 - Feb 13 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Yeah, and mathematically it’s possible for me to win the lottery this weekend

But…

better do the lottery tonight but..

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024