Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me 20:13 - Feb 17 with 1441 viewsunstableblue

It’s terrible!

Just dross. Ipswich v Sheff Weds or Plymouth another level of entertainment and intensity

Much rather watch the current Town side.

But the main point I wanted to make is the size of the crowd… it’s a sea of empty seats

Our new owners and backers must feel encouraged that they’ve bought the kind of club that will attract 24k for FGR and take 7k to MK Dons

We just need to get the feck out of this league

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 20:48 - Feb 17 with 1358 viewsWallingford_Boy

Reading must be the worst team to support in football.

Awful side, awful ground, no support…. Yuck!

RIP Sir Bobby

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 21:14 - Feb 17 with 1317 viewsIllinoisblue

Just turned it on. Utter dross. Two thirds empty ground, no atmosphere, terrible game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 21:26 - Feb 17 with 1293 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s literally one misplaced pass after another. I’ve seen enough. Let me know if it finishes 3-3.

62 - 78 - 81

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 21:37 - Feb 17 with 1262 viewsunstableblue

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 21:14 - Feb 17 by Illinoisblue

Just turned it on. Utter dross. Two thirds empty ground, no atmosphere, terrible game.

Honestly!!!! It’s unwatchable crapness

I’ve watched most Town games this season live… and I genuinely think every single one was a level of quality and entertainment above that

And bizarrely the ground were significantly fuller

By the way go on the Blackpool forums and see what they thought about the fare they got to experience last weekend…. Ouch!!

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 21:51 - Feb 17 with 1210 viewsSwansea_Blue

There’s some utter tripe in the Championship this year. Cardiff are relatively good compared to the likes of Blackpool.

And remember that Cardiff have been propped up to the tune of £194M over the last 10 years to get to where they are now, and they’re still £95M in debt . So in that regard they’re a salient reminder that money doesn’t mean everything, especially for those who are giving our manager grief because they think our £1.7M net transfer spend this year should guarantee success.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2023 22:02]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 22:05 - Feb 17 with 1158 viewsIllinoisblue

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 21:51 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

There’s some utter tripe in the Championship this year. Cardiff are relatively good compared to the likes of Blackpool.

And remember that Cardiff have been propped up to the tune of £194M over the last 10 years to get to where they are now, and they’re still £95M in debt . So in that regard they’re a salient reminder that money doesn’t mean everything, especially for those who are giving our manager grief because they think our £1.7M net transfer spend this year should guarantee success.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2023 22:02]

Lowest scorers in the league so just how bad have Blackpool been? Mick will get them sexy again

62 - 78 - 81

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 22:12 - Feb 17 with 1111 viewsunstableblue

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 22:05 - Feb 17 by Illinoisblue

Lowest scorers in the league so just how bad have Blackpool been? Mick will get them sexy again

Don’t go on the Blackpool forums after last weeks Rotherham 0-0!

The true horror of the football fare they’ve signed up for survival has honed in to view!

And they’ve still not won yet.

Oh but they’re in the championship!!

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 22:13 - Feb 17 with 1100 viewsSwansea_Blue

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 22:05 - Feb 17 by Illinoisblue

I took my lad to see them at Swansea on Wednesday (sucker for punishment this week after our game). They were… er, absolutely crap is probably being polite. They did at least score although I’m not sure how. I would say they’re on a par with anyone mid table or above in our league. Mick and Terry have taken on one hell of a job.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 23:23 - Feb 17 with 976 viewsGreenArmy75

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 20:48 - Feb 17 by Wallingford_Boy

Reading must be the worst team to support in football.

Awful side, awful ground, no support…. Yuck!

No. MK Dons must be the worst team to support.

They shouldn’t exist, ripped the heart out of Wimbledon and deserve relegation.

They’re everything wrong with football. If they wanted a team they should have started at the bottom like everyone else.
Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 07:57 - Feb 18 with 699 viewsibbleobble

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 22:13 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

I took my lad to see them at Swansea on Wednesday (sucker for punishment this week after our game). They were… er, absolutely crap is probably being polite. They did at least score although I’m not sure how. I would say they’re on a par with anyone mid table or above in our league. Mick and Terry have taken on one hell of a job.

They didn’t have any choice did they? They’re not exactly inundated with offers any more. Blackpool are down. I said as much before they took over. They’re on a downward trajectory and taking Blackpool with them this time.
Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 09:52 - Feb 18 with 554 viewsPinewoodblue

According to Wales online there were nearly 19,000 in attendance. Must all have been hiding behind the cameras.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Watching Cardiff v Reading (we’ll sort of)… feck me on 09:55 - Feb 18 with 544 viewstractordownsouth

I've been to 3 Cardiff matches since moving up here and they've all been dire and the atmosphere has been flat. They remind me of us under Evans, inevitably heading towards League One unless something changes.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024