Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo 16:43 - Feb 18 with 1036 viewsfarkenhell

I know we're playing a poor side, but Luongo looks class in the middle of the pitch.
Luongo on 16:55 - Feb 18 with 961 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think that if he had got fit sooner, we would have done better more recently. Will see him a fair bit over the run in I think.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Luongo on 16:59 - Feb 18 with 913 viewsBigCommon

Think his experience helps loads... Just being a yard or two in the right position at the right time, makes a heap of difference.. Hope he stays fit, he looks the part..
Luongo on 17:06 - Feb 18 with 848 viewsDavoIPB

Yep, instant impact on the game. Feel a bit sorry for Humphreys as he is just not up to it yet.
Luongo on 17:07 - Feb 18 with 823 viewsMullet

Luongo on 17:06 - Feb 18 by DavoIPB

Yep, instant impact on the game. Feel a bit sorry for Humphreys as he is just not up to it yet.

Eh? Humphreys put the cross in for Broadhead didn't he? The kid's been great but just not ready for week in week out next to Morsy who's been feeling it too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Luongo on 17:11 - Feb 18 with 781 viewsclive_baker

Would be a very valuable option. Looked a little rusty but that’s to be expected. Hopefully a full week of training ahead of MK will help bring him along. On the whole young Humphreys has been great but it’s not realistic to expect him to play at a level week in week out, he’s got some developing to do. Need 3 or 4 options in the middle and Morsy of course walking the yellow card tightrope too.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Luongo on 17:14 - Feb 18 with 745 viewsBloomBlue

Luongo on 17:06 - Feb 18 by DavoIPB

It was Humphreys who kept us moving in that first half, more than enough 'up to it'.
Easier to come on even the team is already winning 2-0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024