Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... 05:56 - Mar 2 with 975 viewsnedpears

'We considered having to kill all of your pet cats' to take the attention away from Handcock. These people have no shame...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/01/uk-cat-cull-was-considered-early-i

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 07:51 - Mar 2 with 831 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Blimey another step on the road to authoritarianism- I called out the Chinese for culling pets.

If they’d have sent someone for my pets, they’d have to get past a baseball bat!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 7:53]
Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 07:56 - Mar 2 with 807 viewsGeoffSentence

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 07:51 - Mar 2 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Blimey another step on the road to authoritarianism- I called out the Chinese for culling pets.

If they’d have sent someone for my pets, they’d have to get past a baseball bat!

Whilst this lot are currently doing everything they can to move us towards an authoritarian state, this isnt it.

They wondered if they might have to and decided they didn't. Not authoritarian at all.

I'd be surprised if a lot of other things they didn't do weren't considered as well.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:05 - Mar 2 with 793 viewsbluelagos

I wonder how (if needed) it would have played out? Lockdowns for pets? Pet exterminators on the street? Cyanide pills in the post? Neighbours reporting sightings of fido in the garden?

Remember how to get public confidence, John Gummer once fed his kid (Ben?) a humburger in front of the press? Would Boris have publicly seen off Larry and Dillon to show "we are all in this together" ?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:08 - Mar 2 with 783 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:05 - Mar 2 by bluelagos

I wonder how (if needed) it would have played out? Lockdowns for pets? Pet exterminators on the street? Cyanide pills in the post? Neighbours reporting sightings of fido in the garden?

Remember how to get public confidence, John Gummer once fed his kid (Ben?) a humburger in front of the press? Would Boris have publicly seen off Larry and Dillon to show "we are all in this together" ?

Imagine the queens corgi’s being dragged out by some people in hazmat suits. The scenes!
Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:18 - Mar 2 with 752 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The one good thing that could have come out of Covid and they fekked it up. Tories out.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:22 - Mar 2 with 744 viewsbluelagos

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:08 - Mar 2 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Imagine the queens corgi’s being dragged out by some people in hazmat suits. The scenes!

Presumably someone somewhere was tasked with drafting up the plans (when they thought pet transmission was a possibility) and a mass cull was considered necessary on the grounds that self isolating cats wasn't likely to work.

The country would have gone full on mental, people hiding loved pets inside and neighbours falling out over the issue.

But nonetheless, an opportunity for cat killing kits for many a tory entrepreneur with access to the VIP lane.

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:24 - Mar 2 with 736 viewsbluelagos

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:18 - Mar 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

The one good thing that could have come out of Covid and they fekked it up. Tories out.

Am guessing you'd have volunteered for the cat exterminator squad?

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:26 - Mar 2 with 729 viewsEdwardStone

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:05 - Mar 2 by bluelagos

I think it was his daughter Cordelia who was force-fed the rancid burger

Was it at the Suffolk Show?
Login to get fewer ads

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:29 - Mar 2 with 720 viewsbluelagos

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:26 - Mar 2 by EdwardStone

I think it was his daughter Cordelia who was force-fed the rancid burger

Was it at the Suffolk Show?

What? Ex Ipswich MP had a sister called "Cor-Delia'?

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:34 - Mar 2 with 692 viewsEdwardStone

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:29 - Mar 2 by bluelagos

What? Ex Ipswich MP had a sister called "Cor-Delia'?

Indeed, I suppose she could have been called Phoaw-Delia

And it was a boat show, not the Suffolk Show.

Just looking on google, she claims that she didn't actually eat any of the burger....the old "Didn't Inhale" defence
Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:35 - Mar 2 with 689 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 08:24 - Mar 2 by bluelagos

Am guessing you'd have volunteered for the cat exterminator squad?

Pecked to death by birds while tied down.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 09:11 - Mar 2 with 617 viewsGuthrum

I have it on good authority that many more authoritarian things than that were being considered, but the government stepped back when thresholds weren't quite reached for seriously drastic measures.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 09:12 - Mar 2 with 605 viewsSwansea_Blue

You've got a baseball-playing pet? That's quite impressive.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 09:15 - Mar 2 with 596 viewsEwan_Oozami

What if that bat had the coronavirus?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 09:19 - Mar 2 with 591 viewsDanTheMan

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 09:11 - Mar 2 by Guthrum

I have it on good authority that many more authoritarian things than that were being considered, but the government stepped back when thresholds weren't quite reached for seriously drastic measures.

If it was something that was deadly as the plague, I would expect that they would have to consider fairly stringent things. We didn't know how it was going to evolve.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 09:44 - Mar 2 with 544 viewsGuthrum

Ultimate Dead Cat Strategy... on 09:19 - Mar 2 by DanTheMan

If it was something that was deadly as the plague, I would expect that they would have to consider fairly stringent things. We didn't know how it was going to evolve.

Precisely the problem. The disease was so new, the authorities were still trying to work out how it could be countered or contained. Vaccines were still months in the future, possibly years for all they knew.

I do wonder if my neighbour's cat was involved in me catching what was probably Covid. Someone who had been round the house and played with the cat* became ill, then, a few days later, both the neighbour and I went down with very Covid-like symptoms (at that time you only got a test if hospitalised and we were never that bad).

* Just pre-lockdown.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024