Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? 11:05 - Apr 2 with 950 viewsLancsBlue

Just thinking that with them falling into a relegation place yesterday they may well want to keep Hirst if they are in the Championship. Daka would be off, Vardy may well retire. They might view Hirst as part of a rebuild. Let's hope we've got a cast-iron purchase option at the end of his loan.

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 11:24 - Apr 2 with 867 viewsPlums

I think it would depend very much on whether he wants to stay. If he wanted to leave, they'd have very little option but to sell him to a Championship club. He's no PL level (yet) and I doubt a L1 club could afford him.
He's in the building with us and clearly rated highly, let's hope we're in a position to make him and Leicester the right offer to make it permanent.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 13:54 - Apr 2 with 728 viewstextbackup

Just before he scored yesterday (watching on TV) you could see it was absolutely spent. We got that 2nd and the camera zoomed in, you could pretty much read his lips saying ‘I’ve got nothing more in me’ 😂
Then big Fred came on shortly after

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 13:58 - Apr 2 with 699 viewsjayessess

Even in the Champ, doubt they'd want to go into next season with Hirst as one of their main options. From their POV Hirst's had two goes at that level and not done it. With parachute money they'd have the biggest budget in the league, they'd target someone who came with more guarantees than Hirst.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 14:06 - Apr 2 with 667 viewsBleuBlue

They can have Pigott for £20m
If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 14:21 - Apr 2 with 623 viewsSwansea_Blue

If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 11:24 - Apr 2 by Plums

I think it would depend very much on whether he wants to stay. If he wanted to leave, they'd have very little option but to sell him to a Championship club. He's no PL level (yet) and I doubt a L1 club could afford him.
He's in the building with us and clearly rated highly, let's hope we're in a position to make him and Leicester the right offer to make it permanent.

Based on the interest in him so far, I could easily see a PL club snapping him up for their development squad.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 14:21 - Apr 2 with 620 viewsportmanpensioner

If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 14:06 - Apr 2 by BleuBlue

They can have Pigott for £20m

Straight swap would be good
If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 14:36 - Apr 2 with 567 viewsHorsham

If Leicester get relegated would they sell Hirst to a Championship rival? on 14:21 - Apr 2 by Swansea_Blue

Based on the interest in him so far, I could easily see a PL club snapping him up for their development squad.

At 24 he’s surely too old for a development squad. He needs to play now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024