Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twists and Turns 19:29 - Apr 10 with 1281 viewsDamster

Ipswich have just recorded a haul of 25 points from a possible 27. We remain unbeaten in 10 conceding just 1 goal….

Cannot believe anyone can say anything than a “remarkable period of form”.

To get a good away point when a team above us lose a home banker is nothing short than points gained and adds to this remarkable Easter weekend.

Please can anyone with any sense of negativity please have a very hard look at yourself and I have a sneaking suspicion you would have taken the fact we have promotion in our own hands back in January.

Whilst our genuine support has been immense, those who perhaps don’t go to games and sit on social media remain an absolute thorn in our side.

Lots of twists and turns yet.
Twists and Turns on 19:57 - Apr 10 with 1180 viewsIllinoisblue

Every game day will see twists and turns. Teams with nothing to play for are nice and relaxed, teams trying to go up/down will be s5itting their pants. Look at today, Bolton get a great crowd of 24k to see them parade their pizza trophy and cruise to an easy win over Cambridge. 1-1, cambs goal in injury time. Plymouth fluffed their lines. Derby only drew at home. Calling it now, Charlton on Saturday will not be easy.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Twists and Turns on 20:25 - Apr 10 with 1107 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I might get laughed at here but I genuinely saw this as our toughest away game - hence I won a bet on a draw. It was obvious Cheltenham would just play for a point and try and frustrate.

I’m less concerned about Barnsley and Peterborough as they’ll try and give us a game. Confident we’ll pick them apart on the break as we did with Bolton and Derby.
Twists and Turns on 20:47 - Apr 10 with 992 viewsKropotkin123

Undefeated in 13.

P: 13. W: 9. D: 4. F: 30. A: 4

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Twists and Turns on 21:05 - Apr 10 with 939 viewsmrfixit426

Twists and Turns on 20:47 - Apr 10 by Kropotkin123

Undefeated in 13.

P: 13. W: 9. D: 4. F: 30. A: 4

Ridiculous stats. At any level.
Twists and Turns on 01:05 - Apr 11 with 753 viewspointofblue

Yes, we would have taken where we are now in January. Or indeed after Bristol Rovers away. But that’s mainly because we made a relative mess of October to December which left us playing catch up. Yes, great, we’re unbeaten in 13 but because of where we were prior to that we’re on the outside looking in.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Twists and Turns on 06:59 - Apr 11 with 670 viewsBLUEGOLD

Twists and Turns on 01:05 - Apr 11 by pointofblue

Yes, we would have taken where we are now in January. Or indeed after Bristol Rovers away. But that’s mainly because we made a relative mess of October to December which left us playing catch up. Yes, great, we’re unbeaten in 13 but because of where we were prior to that we’re on the outside looking in.

We have a very tough run of games against reams in good form.

Charlton, Posh & Barnsley still to play all of whom are in the top 4 form table along with us.

If we can win our next 2 home games that keeps the great run going & hopefully others drop points with their 2 away games
Twists and Turns on 07:08 - Apr 11 with 647 viewsTonytown

Twists and Turns on 06:59 - Apr 11 by BLUEGOLD

We have a very tough run of games against reams in good form.

Charlton, Posh & Barnsley still to play all of whom are in the top 4 form table along with us.

If we can win our next 2 home games that keeps the great run going & hopefully others drop points with their 2 away games

This and with a bit of luck we can afford to draw at Posh and maybe by the time we play Barnsley they are out of the Top 2 hunt, but nicely guaranteed a play off place.

I’m hoping that 4 wins & 2 draws might be enough to get us in the top 2.

Also hoping that Posh & Derby have something to play for on the last day of the season against Barnsley (if they’re still in the hunt) & Wednesday.

Lots of twists & turns to come, but it’s nice to be right in the thick of it so close to the end of the season.

Finally, let’s hope that Broadhead is fit for the last 6 games, as he can make the difference in a tight game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024