Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hadn't realised Plymouth play first tomorrow 17:11 - Apr 14 with 3472 viewsSomethingBlue

Crikey, not normally a situation that crops up in L1. We could quite conceivably go into our game knowing we've a massive opportunity and that even a draw would put us in the top two, or enter a tricky assignment with the pressure really piled on. Total faith in us to handle it but that's two nailbiters one after the other.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The run-in starts in anger tomorrow!!! on 13:59 - Apr 15 with 224 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The run-in starts in anger tomorrow!!! on 13:32 - Apr 15 by NeedhamChris

I wonder if Notts County fans were so sure....

In a two-horse race for 1 place in a league where those two sides have won 3/4 of their matches?

League 1 is not as clear cut as that. Could one side win 4 out of their last 5 or 6? Easily. Will 2 of them? Possibly. Will all 3? I very much doubt it. Not impossible but highly unlikely. For someone to miss out with 4 wins and a draw requires all 3 of us to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The run-in starts in anger tomorrow!!! on 14:01 - Apr 15 with 205 viewspointofblue

The run-in starts in anger tomorrow!!! on 13:59 - Apr 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

In a two-horse race for 1 place in a league where those two sides have won 3/4 of their matches?

League 1 is not as clear cut as that. Could one side win 4 out of their last 5 or 6? Easily. Will 2 of them? Possibly. Will all 3? I very much doubt it. Not impossible but highly unlikely. For someone to miss out with 4 wins and a draw requires all 3 of us to.

Though we have an extra match, though it’s possible we could finish with four wins, a draw and a defeat. Which would actually be better than three wins and three draws.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024