Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really feel we will win the league now 08:31 - Apr 23 with 1064 viewsbillabasblue

It’s quite clear that we have the best players in the league by some distance, until January we were a top 3 side however with those signings we are now the best team , it’s a real shame we didn’t get to play Plymouth or Sheffield now as we would destroy both of them, promotion is of course the main thing however this team deserves to win the league and I think we will , our goal difference is the best in the country we score loads more than the other two sides and concede a lot less, our brand of football is light years ahead of both (especially Wednesday) and I have absolutely no doubt that regardless of who wins the league this season we will finish higher than both the other promoted sides in the championship next season, not a doubt in my mind .

Would be great for the fans if we can secure promotion against Exeter be lovely to do it on home soil COYB
Really feel we will win the league now on 08:42 - Apr 23 with 982 viewsArnieM

But first, we need to beat Barnsley on Tuesday.

One
Game
At
A
Time

👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Really feel we will win the league now on 08:47 - Apr 23 with 946 viewspointofblue

Squad wise, even without the four signings, we had one of the top two teams in the league. We just struggled to put teams away, meaning we're now in a scrap rather than clear at the top.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Really feel we will win the league now on 08:49 - Apr 23 with 932 viewsbillabasblue

Really feel we will win the league now on 08:47 - Apr 23 by pointofblue

Squad wise, even without the four signings, we had one of the top two teams in the league. We just struggled to put teams away, meaning we're now in a scrap rather than clear at the top.

Yes I think had we signed the four January players in august we would have done a Burnley and won the league by a landslide
Really feel we will win the league now on 08:49 - Apr 23 with 929 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I can't see Plymouth dropping points, but you never know.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Really feel we will win the league now on 08:51 - Apr 23 with 897 viewsMetal_Hacker

Personally I believe the title has gone and has been for a while

Plymouth like ourselves have been relentless

It’s beyond us and to be fair , just give me promotion forget the title

Poll: If it were one or the other

Really feel we will win the league now on 08:58 - Apr 23 with 840 viewsArnieM

Thing is people ( media/ Plymouth fans ) bang on about how good they are. But whilst they have won 2 games more than us, they have also lost 3 games more than us , and we still have a game in hand. There’s nothing between us and that injury time equaliser at PR looks even more vital for them now doesn’t it.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Really feel we will win the league now on 09:15 - Apr 23 with 761 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Really feel we will win the league now on 08:58 - Apr 23 by ArnieM

Thing is people ( media/ Plymouth fans ) bang on about how good they are. But whilst they have won 2 games more than us, they have also lost 3 games more than us , and we still have a game in hand. There’s nothing between us and that injury time equaliser at PR looks even more vital for them now doesn’t it.

We don't have a game in hand on Plymouth.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Really feel we will win the league now on 09:16 - Apr 23 with 750 viewsJ2BLUE

They have more points. If we had this team since August we would be champions by now but Plymouth have been better than us over the entire season...so far.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Really feel we will win the league now on 09:20 - Apr 23 with 726 viewsbillabasblue

Really feel we will win the league now on 08:51 - Apr 23 by Metal_Hacker

Personally I believe the title has gone and has been for a while

Plymouth like ourselves have been relentless

It’s beyond us and to be fair , just give me promotion forget the title

Disagree , they are good at grinding out results by the odd goal or two but they can’t do what we do to teams, nobody thrashes Peterborough at home and outclassed derby and Bolton on their own grounds without conceding a goal ! They have scored more deflected and injury times goals than any team I have ever seen, they have lost almost double the amount of games we have and whenever they lose it tends to be a hammering rather than the odd goal that we have lost by this season.

I think there will be one game in the next three they don’t win however we need to win at Barnsley to have a chance of taking the league
Really feel we will win the league now on 09:29 - Apr 23 with 665 viewsMetal_Hacker

Really feel we will win the league now on 09:20 - Apr 23 by billabasblue

Disagree , they are good at grinding out results by the odd goal or two but they can’t do what we do to teams, nobody thrashes Peterborough at home and outclassed derby and Bolton on their own grounds without conceding a goal ! They have scored more deflected and injury times goals than any team I have ever seen, they have lost almost double the amount of games we have and whenever they lose it tends to be a hammering rather than the odd goal that we have lost by this season.

I think there will be one game in the next three they don’t win however we need to win at Barnsley to have a chance of taking the league

So where can you see them dropping points ?

Really feel we will win the league now on 09:33 - Apr 23 with 630 viewsbillabasblue

Really feel we will win the league now on 09:29 - Apr 23 by Metal_Hacker

So where can you see them dropping points ?

Bristol rovers game will be feisty seems to be no love lost there would it be a major shock if that was a draw ? Think they best burton now they are safe , port vale away isn’t a walk in the park as we found out , I’m very confident they wouldn’t have turned the game around against port vale last week like we did , whatever happens promotion is the most important thing but would be fitting for us to take the title
Really feel we will win the league now on 09:47 - Apr 23 with 565 viewsMetal_Hacker

Really feel we will win the league now on 09:33 - Apr 23 by billabasblue

Bristol rovers game will be feisty seems to be no love lost there would it be a major shock if that was a draw ? Think they best burton now they are safe , port vale away isn’t a walk in the park as we found out , I’m very confident they wouldn’t have turned the game around against port vale last week like we did , whatever happens promotion is the most important thing but would be fitting for us to take the title

Can’t see it sorry but can’t fault you for believing

If I had to pick one of those games you mention that MIGHT offer some help would be the PV game of they’re still scrapping for survival but other than that I can’t see it

Hope you’re right obviously

Really feel we will win the league now on 10:08 - Apr 23 with 467 viewsSteve_M

That goal and Walton’s header being saved at Home Park. If they get the title on those two moments so be it. We just need to go straight up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024