Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning All 06:33 - Apr 25 with 2672 viewsSteve_M

Anyone got much planned today? I’m up early, no chance of getting back to sleep today and my train isn’t until 12.

Big day, big game, COYFB.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2023 7:49]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Morning All on 09:23 - Apr 25 with 547 viewsbrazil1982

Looking forward to it, only my fourth game this season. Driving from York after work so hope to get there in reasonable time.
Morning All on 09:26 - Apr 25 with 535 viewsSteve_M

Morning All on 09:17 - Apr 25 by BlueinBrum

“Working” from home (Peckham) this morning before popping up to Kings Cross at midday for train to Sheffield. Rendezvous with a couple of esteemed board posters en route. Suspect will stay in Sheffield til quite near kick off although I am intrigued by the concept of the ‘Barnsley Metrodome’.

The Metrodome is basically drinking in a leisure centre and just as appealing.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Morning All on 09:30 - Apr 25 with 514 viewsBluespeed225

Morning All on 08:25 - Apr 25 by hammo56

Having to use the coach today as wife needs the car. Having read what happened earlier in the season where apparently one of the coaches somehow managed to go the wrong way there is a possibility I might end up taking in that game.

There was one that ended up at Northamptons' ground, and one went to Bristol City enroute to Rovers. Was told by passenger that they helped the driver with their phone sat navs!
Morning All on 09:34 - Apr 25 with 501 viewsWarkystache

I'm 49 today so it's a week off work, helping Terry get out of packing for Friday's move by agreeing to meet him in the pub at four, lunching with my parents at 12 before that as they've got me some cards and a pressie.

Was planning a trip to Huntingdon but she's working today - went last weekend instead and didn't get tickets for Posh or Barnsleh so hoping against hope we win tonight so we can all have a party after the Exeter game on Saturday...... They got promoted on my birthday when I was 18 in 1992 so fingers crossed......

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Morning All on 09:35 - Apr 25 with 498 viewsBlueinBrum

Morning All on 09:26 - Apr 25 by Steve_M

The Metrodome is basically drinking in a leisure centre and just as appealing.

Sounds dreamy
Morning All on 09:37 - Apr 25 with 490 viewsmarvellous

Will tonight's game set a new iFollow match pass record?!

I've got a bit of batch cooking to do this morning before setting off to work for a late shift this evening. I've invited my boss, who is a Barnsley supporter, to sit in the control room with me to watch the game. Until then I'll be listening to as much ITFC podcasts and content as I can.

I'm really excited! 1-3 COYFB!!!!!!!
Morning All on 09:41 - Apr 25 with 482 viewspennblue

arrived already - what is the away pub of choice?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Morning All on 09:43 - Apr 25 with 476 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Morning All on 09:34 - Apr 25 by Warkystache

I'm 49 today so it's a week off work, helping Terry get out of packing for Friday's move by agreeing to meet him in the pub at four, lunching with my parents at 12 before that as they've got me some cards and a pressie.

Was planning a trip to Huntingdon but she's working today - went last weekend instead and didn't get tickets for Posh or Barnsleh so hoping against hope we win tonight so we can all have a party after the Exeter game on Saturday...... They got promoted on my birthday when I was 18 in 1992 so fingers crossed......

Happy Birthday youngster!! xx

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Login to get fewer ads

Morning All on 09:45 - Apr 25 with 471 viewsRyorry

Our latest new supporter is keeping me busy 20/7 - he arrived on Friday from Dogs Trust, a rescue Beagle x Something Much Bigger (Foxhound/Trailhound/Labrador?).

An absolute sweetie, incredibly lively despite being 7 yrs old, and impressively 'vocal' - which would be fine if it were only during the day ...

He has a brand new ITFC collar, which he'll be wearing with pride. What song does the TWTD hivemind consider I should be teaching him to 'sing'? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I suggest the song my dog sings on 09:51 - Apr 25 with 440 viewsDyland

Morning All on 09:45 - Apr 25 by Ryorry

Our latest new supporter is keeping me busy 20/7 - he arrived on Friday from Dogs Trust, a rescue Beagle x Something Much Bigger (Foxhound/Trailhound/Labrador?).

An absolute sweetie, incredibly lively despite being 7 yrs old, and impressively 'vocal' - which would be fine if it were only during the day ...

He has a brand new ITFC collar, which he'll be wearing with pride. What song does the TWTD hivemind consider I should be teaching him to 'sing'? 🤔

The one that goes...

Bow wow wow bow wow
Bow wow wow bow wow
Bow wow wow bow wow
Bow wow wow wow (and white and blue)
Bow wow wow bow wow
Bow wow wow bow wow
Bow wow wow wow my Ipswich away.

Woof!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Morning All on 09:52 - Apr 25 with 431 viewsPMac13

Have two tickets from the first date which I was using to go with my son (who lives just outside Barnsley). However working in Cornwall this week so he's taking his mate instead, although I seriously looked into if travelling up was feasible. 6 1/2 hours each way without stopping put that one to bed though!
Morning All on 10:34 - Apr 25 with 373 viewsBuffaloBill

In southern hemisphere time zone so...

Massive gym session this morning (to try and help me sleep tonight) long autumnal walk with the dog on the beach.

Now I'm in the twilight zone, too early for bed but alarm is set for 4 a.m. so dinner and an early night.

First thing I check is Sitters team news, kettle on then I sit there trying to curb the nerves before kick off

COYFB

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Morning All on 10:52 - Apr 25 with 348 viewsblueislander

Morning All on 09:45 - Apr 25 by Ryorry

Name?
Morning All on 10:54 - Apr 25 with 349 viewsnoggin

Going into town to buy some ingredients (might have a cheeky pint), then spend the afternoon cooking up a batch of base gravy for curries. Nerves will be shot by about 5.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Morning All on 10:55 - Apr 25 with 349 viewsclive_baker

Gutted I can no longer go. Glad my tickets are going to be used though, hope those that travel have a safe trip, a great day and memorable night.

I'll have to make do with sh1tty iFollow.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024