Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow 19:06 - Apr 28 with 1294 viewsDubtractor

He's spent the whole season (rightly) keeping a lid on things, refusing to get drawn into any emotion, not worrying about the league table, just getting his one raised fists moment to the North Stand at the end of games.

Even in the interview on the front page he's still playing everything down. I don't get the impression he's one for OTT celebrations anyway, but I reckon he'll cut loose just for one day if we get over the line tomorrow.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:12 - Apr 28 with 1239 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

He definitely looked like he was enjoying Tuesday night....soaked up every drawn out moment.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:13 - Apr 28 with 1234 viewsPique

I'm not so sure - even if we go up tomorrow, if there's a possibility we could still win the league at Fleetwood then I think you'll see the same McKenna until the season's over.

At which point he'll get on his Travolta suit and head into Ipswich for a boogie.
Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:15 - Apr 28 with 1224 viewsDubtractor

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:12 - Apr 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

He definitely looked like he was enjoying Tuesday night....soaked up every drawn out moment.

Wasn't there for that, but good to hear.

Genuinely loving having a manager as humble and considered as McKenna.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:17 - Apr 28 with 1204 viewsBiGDonnie

He'll be planning for Fleetwood Monday morning 100% he wants the title.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:19 - Apr 28 with 1182 viewsGlasgowBlue

He came very close at the end of the Barnsley match. I may have even seen a hint of a smile.

Which is exactly the type of character we have needed this season. Especially during the blip. I bet he never lost focus for a single minute.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:41 - Apr 28 with 1143 viewsDJR

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:12 - Apr 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

It was as animated as I have seen him, and he was about the last to leave the pitch.

I certainly sensed his relief, enjoyment and pride that it had all worked out in the end, because even he must have had some doubts a couple of months ago that we would get automatic promotion (or be within such close touching distance).

It's proof that he is an excellent manager, and sets him on the way to be a Premier League manager at some time, hopefully with us, or at least not for a few years.
Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:43 - Apr 28 with 1139 viewsIllinoisblue

He’ll allow himself a minute or so of celebration, maybe two. Then make a point of praising his staff, the players, the fans, the owners, then start planning for next season. Actually he’s probably already well into the planning.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:58 - Apr 28 with 1075 viewsBigCommon

Probably just sees promotion from Division 3 as an hors d'euvres...
Championship as a starter,
And Prem as main course.
Login to get fewer ads

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 22:22 - Apr 28 with 899 viewscoolcat

Notice he's very formal & never used nicknames for players. Always their first name. Notice he cut loose In a recent pm interview when he said said 'Broady' instead of Broadhead. Maybe someone said it's okay to use nicknames. Didn't happen after that. Not his style, maybe.
Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 22:27 - Apr 28 with 872 viewsNthQldITFC

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 19:58 - Apr 28 by BigCommon

Probably just sees promotion from Division 3 as an hors d'euvres...
Championship as a starter,
And Prem as main course.

European pud!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Looking forward to seeing McKenna able to enjoy himself if/when we win tomorrow on 07:15 - Apr 29 with 705 viewsnorfsufblue

He"s very Sir Alf in that respect I would imagine... but the Sir Bobby jig must be itching to make an appearance 🫰😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024