Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magilton back in work 08:02 - Jun 5 with 2575 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Magilton back in work on 08:38 - Jun 5 with 2376 viewsArnoldMoorhen

While I am happy for Jim, that photo sets him up good and proper.

Few things scream "Doesn't know his ar$e from his elbow" like photo proof that you can't wear a face mask properly.
Magilton back in work on 09:17 - Jun 5 with 2216 viewsMaySixth

Incredible photo

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Magilton back in work on 11:34 - Jun 5 with 1932 viewsColin_Viljoen

Jim nose
Magilton back in work on 12:02 - Jun 5 with 1827 viewschicoazul

Good for him, I love Jim.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Magilton back in work on 12:04 - Jun 5 with 1817 viewsJ2BLUE

Magilton back in work on 08:38 - Jun 5 by ArnoldMoorhen

Few things scream "Doesn't know his ar$e from his elbow" like photo proof that you can't wear a face mask properly.

Yea, nothing to do with being outside...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Magilton back in work on 12:48 - Jun 5 with 1656 viewsPaphosBlue

That is bizarre as I only posted last week memories of going to Cliftonvilla as part of the Jim Magilton ITFC Pre Season and winning 7-0 and having wonderful hospitality at the Solitude particualrly from a guy at the club who said he was Jims Brother in law

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Magilton back in work on 13:11 - Jun 5 with 1580 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Magilton back in work on 12:04 - Jun 5 by J2BLUE

Yea, nothing to do with being outside...

Which doesn't explain the mask over his mouth...

I love Jim, I'm delighted for him. None of us know the circumstances when the photo was taken (had he just wiped his nose, for example, and was about to put it back over his nose)

I'm not making an anti-Jim point, I'm saying that the photo they have chosen has set him up. It looks odd. Like Milliband eating a sandwich, or Gordon Brown in the middle of one of those "mouth open head wobble" things he did mid-sentence. Neither of which were relevant to their capabilities as political leaders, but both of which could be chosen as a photo to illustrate a story to make them look stupid.

A photo of someone wearing a mask wrong just makes them look a bit more of a joke than if the mask was either on properly or off completely, in my opinion.

I still love Jim and wish Evans had given him a proper chance.
Magilton back in work on 14:16 - Jun 5 with 1411 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Magilton back in work on 13:11 - Jun 5 by ArnoldMoorhen

Which doesn't explain the mask over his mouth...

I love Jim, I'm delighted for him. None of us know the circumstances when the photo was taken (had he just wiped his nose, for example, and was about to put it back over his nose)

I'm not making an anti-Jim point, I'm saying that the photo they have chosen has set him up. It looks odd. Like Milliband eating a sandwich, or Gordon Brown in the middle of one of those "mouth open head wobble" things he did mid-sentence. Neither of which were relevant to their capabilities as political leaders, but both of which could be chosen as a photo to illustrate a story to make them look stupid.

A photo of someone wearing a mask wrong just makes them look a bit more of a joke than if the mask was either on properly or off completely, in my opinion.

I still love Jim and wish Evans had given him a proper chance.

Get over it.
Login to get fewer ads

Magilton back in work on 14:23 - Jun 5 with 1395 viewsSivell

Magilton back in work on 08:38 - Jun 5 by ArnoldMoorhen

Mask or not…

He’s a terrific guy and deserves anything positive that comes his way.

I’m also especially happy, as The Reds are my favourite team in Northern Ireland.

Wonderful club.
Magilton back in work on 18:39 - Jun 5 with 1128 viewsloves_to_spooge

My local club was happy to hear the news
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024