Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 11:14 - Jul 17 with 1270 viewsartsbossbeard

Had a team demo on Friday. - impressed yet a little creeped out at the same time.

We are just gonna be looking at docs/spreadsheets/email conversations that Sky-Net have put together for us and hitting send now again whilst making cups of tea all day.

The Excel interaction bit & proposal creation straight out of the box will save hours - even days.

The office Excel expert's days are numbered and not 100% sure we're ready for this...

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 11:21 - Jul 17 with 1204 viewshomer_123

[just spat my tea out]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 11:24 - Jul 17 with 1196 viewsElderGrizzly

We launched a 'Copilot' offering at my new company at the beginning of June.

If it's used as expected, it is meant to be a support not a replacement. The value of Subject Matter Experts always will take precedence.
Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 11:30 - Jul 17 with 1151 viewsartsbossbeard

Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 11:24 - Jul 17 by ElderGrizzly

We launched a 'Copilot' offering at my new company at the beginning of June.

If it's used as expected, it is meant to be a support not a replacement. The value of Subject Matter Experts always will take precedence.

Agreed, I was being somewhat facetious here - if used as envisaged, it's a massive time saver & a competent resource.

Sales/contracts being able to bang out large proposals in 5mins and then hitting send without a basic check on the other hand...

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 11:35 - Jul 17 with 1123 viewsTractorBrew

Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 11:30 - Jul 17 by artsbossbeard

Agreed, I was being somewhat facetious here - if used as envisaged, it's a massive time saver & a competent resource.

Sales/contracts being able to bang out large proposals in 5mins and then hitting send without a basic check on the other hand...

We have some big plans to start leveraging this with some of our solutions where we have excel front ends - then being able to back integrate the comments to analytical tools etc will be incredible and a massive time saver.

Already using chatGPT to knock up first drafts on exec summaries for proposals, with a few additional questions to guide it it knocks out some decent content
Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 12:28 - Jul 17 with 999 viewsPendejo

Does it create reports from source materials? I.e. PowerBI?

If yes, could well make my life easier... Need to read up / watch YouTube presentations to get ahead of my excel savvy director

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 12:30 - Jul 17 with 980 viewsartsbossbeard

Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 12:28 - Jul 17 by Pendejo

Does it create reports from source materials? I.e. PowerBI?

If yes, could well make my life easier... Need to read up / watch YouTube presentations to get ahead of my excel savvy director

Yep, think so!

Edit: Yes.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2023 12:31]

Microsoft's new Copilot offering for O365 on 12:34 - Jul 17 with 948 viewsParsley

Think they should check the video thumbnail...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024