Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin 23:54 - Jul 22 with 1828 viewsPhilTWTD

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 10:12 - Jul 24 with 1440 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just watched the first episode .Great watch and have to say CC is a top bloke and a credit to the club

Keep up the good work with the other guys Phil !!!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 18:17 - Jul 24 with 1364 viewsbgexile

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 10:12 - Jul 24 by Metal_Hacker

Just watched the first episode .Great watch and have to say CC is a top bloke and a credit to the club

They've taken a successful radio format and just stuck a camera in front of it. Personally, I don't think it transfers well like that, perhaps for 30 mins ok. They need to use the visual medium. Action, goals, tactics etc
Butch is very entertaining and CC comes over very well. But the whole format needs livening up.
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 09:29 - Jul 25 with 1254 viewsPhilTWTD

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 10:12 - Jul 24 by Metal_Hacker

Cheers!
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 22:34 - Jul 26 with 1030 viewsLord_Lucan

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 18:17 - Jul 24 by bgexile

They've taken a successful radio format and just stuck a camera in front of it. Personally, I don't think it transfers well like that, perhaps for 30 mins ok. They need to use the visual medium. Action, goals, tactics etc
Butch is very entertaining and CC comes over very well. But the whole format needs livening up.

I thought it was great.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 09:13 - Jul 27 with 950 viewsKeno

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 18:17 - Jul 24 by bgexile

Bearing in that one the first episode of the first format I think thats a little harsh

That said I have pitched to Mark that there needs to be a musical break and suggested some songs Phil could do acapella live studio versions of
[Post edited 27 Jul 2023 9:13]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 09:33 - Jul 27 with 918 viewshoppy

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 09:13 - Jul 27 by Keno

Bearing in that one the first episode of the first format I think thats a little harsh

That said I have pitched to Mark that there needs to be a musical break and suggested some songs Phil could do acapella live studio versions of
[Post edited 27 Jul 2023 9:13]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 10:09 - Jul 27 with 888 viewsKeno

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 09:33 - Jul 27 by hoppy

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 11:58 - Jul 27 with 847 viewsPhilTWTD

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 10:09 - Jul 27 by Keno

Hmm, seems to be something of a theme!
Login to get fewer ads

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 12:00 - Jul 27 with 829 viewshoppy

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 11:58 - Jul 27 by PhilTWTD

Personally, I don't think I'd use that for the theme... it's a bit slow... I think the one from Episode one was fine.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 12:34 - Jul 27 with 797 viewsKeno

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode One - Conor Chaplin on 11:58 - Jul 27 by PhilTWTD

could have gone with ....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024