Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still to leave? 11:29 - Aug 24 with 863 viewsthe_toff

- Leigh almost certainly if / when Williams signs on the dotted line

- Edwards likely? Not sure what the latest is with him but I wouldn't think it's dependent on someone coming in given we have Chaplin, Burns, Broadhead, Hutchinson, Harness all ahead of him. Perhaps waiting for the right offer.

- Ladapo if we bring in another forward?

- Evans. Don't actually think he'll go in this window but he's one I would be happy enough to see move on. He's got a lot of traffic ahead of him and I would include Humphreys in that.

- Baggott on loan maybe? Humphreys too?

I think it's going to be a busy week, at least 2/3 in and 3/4 out I would say.
Still to leave? on 11:35 - Aug 24 with 800 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Edwards, I think they are waiting, there have been offers but way below our valuation.
Humphries and Baggott, think Humphries will go on loan, not so sure on Baggott with Leigh leaving, who was also able to play as a left sided CB

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Still to leave? on 11:37 - Aug 24 with 783 viewsthe_toff

Still to leave? on 11:35 - Aug 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Edwards, I think they are waiting, there have been offers but way below our valuation.
Humphries and Baggott, think Humphries will go on loan, not so sure on Baggott with Leigh leaving, who was also able to play as a left sided CB

What do you reckon our valuation is out of interest? Given the likely destination of this group is L1 it's not going to be big bucks is it?
Still to leave? on 11:46 - Aug 24 with 719 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Still to leave? on 11:37 - Aug 24 by the_toff

What do you reckon our valuation is out of interest? Given the likely destination of this group is L1 it's not going to be big bucks is it?

I don’t think it’s likely to be L1 at all. Edwards needs a footballing side to play at his best, and there aren’t many of those down there.

I don’t think it’ll be mega bucks, but about £350k would be the maximum I’d think.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Still to leave? on 11:50 - Aug 24 with 687 viewsthe_toff

Still to leave? on 11:46 - Aug 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

I don’t think it’s likely to be L1 at all. Edwards needs a footballing side to play at his best, and there aren’t many of those down there.

I don’t think it’ll be mega bucks, but about £350k would be the maximum I’d think.

You think he'll go to another Championship side? It's possible but I can't see it myself. I would say it would be one of the better L1 outfits like Derby or Barnsley. £350k would be good money, I would take that.

I like Edwards, he's one that can get fans off their seats and was such a good bench option. A player who can bring something a little different or unexpected. His final ball and decision making improved in his time here too, it's a shame for him that it was so stop start and he never got a proper run in the side.
Still to leave? on 12:07 - Aug 24 with 588 viewstractorboy1978

Still to leave? on 11:50 - Aug 24 by the_toff

You think he'll go to another Championship side? It's possible but I can't see it myself. I would say it would be one of the better L1 outfits like Derby or Barnsley. £350k would be good money, I would take that.

I like Edwards, he's one that can get fans off their seats and was such a good bench option. A player who can bring something a little different or unexpected. His final ball and decision making improved in his time here too, it's a shame for him that it was so stop start and he never got a proper run in the side.

Championship clubs wanted him in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024