Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna on EFL podcast 12:47 - Aug 24 with 1749 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

This probably of interest if not seen it.

McKenna on EFL podcast on 12:51 - Aug 24 with 1712 viewsfarkenhell

Thanks for sharing. FFW to 21 minutes if you want to go straight to KmcK's interview.
McKenna on EFL podcast on 22:17 - Aug 24 with 1493 viewsTexacoCup

A really good watch, thanks
McKenna on EFL podcast on 23:25 - Aug 24 with 1380 viewsChurchman

Thank you for posting. It’s well worth a watch.
McKenna on EFL podcast on 07:36 - Aug 25 with 1212 viewsChurchman

McKenna was his usual controlled and competent self. There’s no hype about him.

One thing I picked up was a comment about the way we play. He was asked if he would adapt it given the higher level of opposition. He responded by saying yes, they are seeing less of the ball and the standard is higher. However, he expects us to be able to impose our game more as we get up to speed. This is a bit of a paraphrase, but was basically the gist of it.

Yes, new teams are going to gel, teams are going to get up to speed. Hopefully we will improve too. I always see the season starting 1st October. By then teams are settled and enough games have been played to indicate where you might be heading.

It’s going to be interesting, but having watched the excellent Life’s a Pitch and Sheepshanks’ view (who is closer to what’s happening at the club than certainly I am), it’s clear we are heading in the right direction.
McKenna on EFL podcast on 09:38 - Aug 25 with 1081 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Thanks for the recommendation, enjoyable to get a view on the wider football league and what’s going on with other teams.

I have to say as well - it was refreshing to hear an interviewer who’d clearly done his research (asking about Lee Grant etc). Too many know-nothing, lazy journo’s these days that just try to wing it.
McKenna on EFL podcast on 10:24 - Aug 25 with 997 viewsHelp

KMc says as Kmc does. Professional as always. Maybe I have missed this in the past, but insightful about his appointment of Lee Grant and his thoughts on the reason for it.
McKenna on EFL podcast on 12:25 - Aug 25 with 773 viewsKeno

McKenna on EFL podcast on 09:38 - Aug 25 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Thanks for the recommendation, enjoyable to get a view on the wider football league and what’s going on with other teams.

I have to say as well - it was refreshing to hear an interviewer who’d clearly done his research (asking about Lee Grant etc). Too many know-nothing, lazy journo’s these days that just try to wing it.

That last sentence is way too hard, Phil does his best

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

McKenna on EFL podcast on 12:31 - Aug 25 with 745 viewsDinDjarin

EFL Podcast by DinDjarin 23 Aug 2023 21:40
KM live on there right now..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024