Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warning 10:40 - Aug 28 with 1358 viewsNesspointrunner

We have worn our "lucky " shirts for the last 20 or so matches. As we came away on Saturday Nay said "What if it's not the shirts ? What if it's the socks ?"
Warning on 10:49 - Aug 28 with 1284 viewsblueprint

We lost because I wasn’t wearing my lucky cap as it was a bit too warm. Apologies to everyone.
Warning on 10:58 - Aug 28 with 1263 viewsRyorry

Oh god. I have 5 pairs of identical black socks & they don't even usually stay in the same pair - how on earth am I gonna get the correct combination restored?

Stattos - what's the lowest number of combinations to try before I hit on the correct ones?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Warning on 11:32 - Aug 28 with 1146 viewssticklegs

Warning on 10:58 - Aug 28 by Ryorry

Oh god. I have 5 pairs of identical black socks & they don't even usually stay in the same pair - how on earth am I gonna get the correct combination restored?

Stattos - what's the lowest number of combinations to try before I hit on the correct ones?

No idea...but if you don't sort it out ASAP, we're doomed to drop back into League One.
Warning on 11:35 - Aug 28 with 1137 viewsNthQldITFC

Warning on 11:32 - Aug 28 by sticklegs

No idea...but if you don't sort it out ASAP, we're doomed to drop back into League One.

Put a sock in it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Warning on 11:55 - Aug 28 with 1098 viewsRyorry

Warning on 11:32 - Aug 28 by sticklegs

Where's AI when you need it ...

Warning on 11:55 - Aug 28 with 1093 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At least I finally get to wash my socks.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Warning on 13:34 - Aug 28 with 959 viewsthe_toff

120! We could be in a spot of bother here
Warning on 14:05 - Aug 28 with 910 viewsRyorry

Warning on 13:34 - Aug 28 by the_toff

120! We could be in a spot of bother here

We're doomed then :(

Thanks for working it out anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

Warning on 14:22 - Aug 28 with 882 viewsnorfsufblue

You'll have to wear them all I'm afraid
Warning on 17:11 - Aug 28 with 754 viewsnorthants

This is a great thread and I know its stupid and I'm embarrassed at myself to be honest but I bought the home top early on our unbeaten run and vowed to my wife it only gets washed when we lose.
I only wear it in my lounge for a couple of hours each Saturday and it's become a bit of a joke with my wife but after getting tickets for the Leeds game it clearly failed a sniff test and had to be washed before we travelled.
So it is actually my fault we lost.
Sorry to you all....
Warning on 18:05 - Aug 28 with 694 viewsPendejo

Warning on 17:11 - Aug 28 by northants

This is a great thread and I know its stupid and I'm embarrassed at myself to be honest but I bought the home top early on our unbeaten run and vowed to my wife it only gets washed when we lose.
I only wear it in my lounge for a couple of hours each Saturday and it's become a bit of a joke with my wife but after getting tickets for the Leeds game it clearly failed a sniff test and had to be washed before we travelled.
So it is actually my fault we lost.
Sorry to you all....

For once I don't think it was my fault

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024