Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now 17:00 - Sep 12 with 1198 viewsDubtractor

The road has turned into a river!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:05 - Sep 12 with 1174 viewsPendejo

Moving south isn't it?

Sun shining thru benevolent light grey clouds in SE12

uberima fides
Poll: Who was / is / will be the most corrupt UEFA President

0
Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:05 - Sep 12 with 1168 viewsPendejo

Moving south isn't it?

Sun shining thru benevolent light grey clouds in SE12, sure we'll see rain soon

uberima fides
Poll: Who was / is / will be the most corrupt UEFA President

0
Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:24 - Sep 12 with 1099 viewsexeterblue10

Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:05 - Sep 12 by Pendejo

Moving south isn't it?

Sun shining thru benevolent light grey clouds in SE12, sure we'll see rain soon


Bright and sunny in EX17
0
Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:31 - Sep 12 with 1077 viewsJ2BLUE

Wonderful isn't it? Hopefully it marks the end of summer.
0
Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:58 - Sep 12 with 1007 viewsDubtractor

Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:31 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Wonderful isn't it? Hopefully it marks the end of summer.


Haha.

FWIW I'd take today's weather over the last few days, despite my oft stated hatred of Autumn.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:59 - Sep 12 with 1007 viewsPhilTWTD

Just hit IP12!
0
Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 18:03 - Sep 12 with 989 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:59 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

Just hit IP12!


The A12 in South Essex is dry as a bone.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 18:09 - Sep 12 with 964 viewsWeWereZombies

Mega rainstorm in IP1 right now on 17:24 - Sep 12 by exeterblue10

Bright and sunny in EX17


Same here on the Isle of Skye, west is best, eh ?

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026