Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD? 22:06 - Sep 19 with 1273 viewsCopfordBlue

More like TATD. After the rubbish of the past decade, I’m getting as much enjoyment out of the last 8 months as I did when we were in our prime 40 plus years ago and our brief resurgence in the early 2000’s. Good times!

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

TWTD? on 22:10 - Sep 19 with 1238 viewsBlueBadger

TWTD by BlueBadger 17 Sep 2023 12:21
Last time people started saying that, it didn't end well......

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TWTD? on 22:10 - Sep 19 with 1230 viewsfarkenhell

Hang on sailor! Phil & co changed to TATD in 2001/2, which was almost immediately followed by decline for the next 20 years. I can't live through that again!
TWTD? on 22:12 - Sep 19 with 1205 viewsfarkenhell

TWTD? on 22:10 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

Sorry - didn't see your earlier post. Must be some sort of safety valve for what's left of my sanity!
TWTD? on 22:12 - Sep 19 with 1208 viewsGavTWTD

TWTD? on 22:10 - Sep 19 by farkenhell

Hang on sailor! Phil & co changed to TATD in 2001/2, which was almost immediately followed by decline for the next 20 years. I can't live through that again!

We didn't keep the domain name and its been bought so you can rest assured we won't be doing that again.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

TWTD? on 22:14 - Sep 19 with 1150 viewsfarkenhell

TWTD? on 22:12 - Sep 19 by GavTWTD

We didn't keep the domain name and its been bought so you can rest assured we won't be doing that again.

Phew - thank the lord for that (and cancel the medics!)
TWTD? on 22:17 - Sep 19 with 1102 viewsCopfordBlue

I remember. Wasn’t suggesting changing the name of the site (again) , just making the point that for the first time in years we can enjoy the present rather than harping back to past glories. I meant what I said as well - the two wins this week have in their own way been as special as some of our historic victories in the past. It was rotten watching the club decline as it did, at times I doubted I’d ever see us on the up again. This season is special.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

TWTD? on 22:19 - Sep 19 with 1081 viewsfarkenhell

TWTD? on 22:17 - Sep 19 by CopfordBlue

I remember. Wasn’t suggesting changing the name of the site (again) , just making the point that for the first time in years we can enjoy the present rather than harping back to past glories. I meant what I said as well - the two wins this week have in their own way been as special as some of our historic victories in the past. It was rotten watching the club decline as it did, at times I doubted I’d ever see us on the up again. This season is special.

Absolutely. Enjoy every moment.
TWTD? on 22:41 - Sep 19 with 1021 viewsHighgateBlue

Quite - this is what I said on the ChatRoom only an hour or so ago:

"As long as Phil doesn't go all "These Are the Days" on us again, I think we're allowed a little optimism!"
Login to get fewer ads

TWTD? on 13:33 - Sep 20 with 856 viewsBluespeed225

TWTD? on 22:10 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

Wasn't it also changed to 'The European Tour fanzine' or such like? I wouldn't exactly say 'BCWYWF', as we're not at 5th place/Euro qualification stage. Yet...
TWTD? on 16:04 - Sep 20 with 795 viewsbluelagos

TWTD? on 22:12 - Sep 19 by GavTWTD

You sold it? Guess you never let on the dark days that followed it's use.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

TWTD? on 16:09 - Sep 20 with 774 viewsbluelagos

TWTD? on 16:04 - Sep 20 by bluelagos

You sold it? Guess you never let on the dark days that followed it's use.

Here it is!

https://thesearethedays.co/contact-branding-studio/

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

TWTD? on 16:19 - Sep 20 with 753 viewsitfc_bucks

Nooooooooo!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024