Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull 2 up after 30 mins 12:35 - Sep 24 with 2443 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Didn't do anything for the first 25 mins and Stoke have folded. Alex Neil in trouble

Have to say, Hulls squad is really really strong. Just today on the bench they have Delap,Tufan, Twine. Going to players this season.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 12:39 - Sep 24 with 2398 viewsLankHenners

Stoke had a good break not long before but wasted it and now they're in trouble.

Hull have a lot of firepower in forward areas, will be a dangerous team this season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 12:52 - Sep 24 with 2340 views_clive_baker_

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 12:39 - Sep 24 by LankHenners

Stoke had a good break not long before but wasted it and now they're in trouble.

Hull have a lot of firepower in forward areas, will be a dangerous team this season.

Yeah will be a big test a week on Tuesday. Traoré, Connelly, Philogene. The later in particular is ridiculously good, but then he wants to be for £5m.
Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 12:56 - Sep 24 with 2304 viewsLankHenners

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 12:52 - Sep 24 by _clive_baker_

Yeah will be a big test a week on Tuesday. Traoré, Connelly, Philogene. The later in particular is ridiculously good, but then he wants to be for £5m.

Likes of Delap, Tufan, Twine on the bench today as well. Could well be another half a dozen or so goals at PR next week.

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 12:58 - Sep 24 with 2280 viewsChurchman

It will be. They’ve got some forwards alright. Noticeably, on the few occasions a poor Stoke team broke quickly Hull looked vulnerable and slow at the back. I don’t think it’ll be 0-0!
Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 13:25 - Sep 24 with 2217 viewsgainsboroughblue

For one of the supposedly fancied teams, Stoke look really poor. Hull are handy though, I think they'll be top 6.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 13:30 - Sep 24 with 2183 viewsParisBlue

Hull are a real bogey team for Ipswich. Especially at Portman Road. Hull have won the last 6 league games there.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 13:32 - Sep 24 with 2170 viewsHerbivore

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 12:56 - Sep 24 by LankHenners

Likes of Delap, Tufan, Twine on the bench today as well. Could well be another half a dozen or so goals at PR next week.

Twine hasn't done a lot at this level though, arguably we have bench options in Taylor and Ladapo who are more proven. And we have the likes of Hutchinson and Scarlett on our bench, who are serious prospects much in the same way Delap is. I think because our squad was clearly the strongest in League 1 last season (post-January at least) we have a tendency to now look at other squads in comparison and slightly overrated them in comparison to the options we have available to us ourselves.

Poll: Latest TWTD opinion poll - who are you voting for?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 13:38 - Sep 24 with 2142 viewsgainsboroughblue

3-0. Mass exodus in the stands.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:00 - Sep 24 with 2038 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 13:30 - Sep 24 by ParisBlue

Hull are a real bogey team for Ipswich. Especially at Portman Road. Hull have won the last 6 league games there.

I remember the 3-0 loss against them at home when Mick did the post match on pitch team talk.

One of the most abject performances I’ve seen.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:09 - Sep 24 with 2001 viewsLankHenners

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 13:32 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

Twine hasn't done a lot at this level though, arguably we have bench options in Taylor and Ladapo who are more proven. And we have the likes of Hutchinson and Scarlett on our bench, who are serious prospects much in the same way Delap is. I think because our squad was clearly the strongest in League 1 last season (post-January at least) we have a tendency to now look at other squads in comparison and slightly overrated them in comparison to the options we have available to us ourselves.

Ok they're crap and we're going to win 8-0 then ffs.

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:29 - Sep 24 with 1926 viewsGuthrum

4 - 3, one way round or the other.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:33 - Sep 24 with 1891 viewsIllinoisblue

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 13:38 - Sep 24 by gainsboroughblue

🎶🎶🎶 Mass exodus.. aha 🎶🎶🎶

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:42 - Sep 24 with 1860 viewsHerbivore

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:09 - Sep 24 by LankHenners

Ok they're crap and we're going to win 8-0 then ffs.

Grow up, mate.

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:48 - Sep 24 with 1836 viewsLankHenners

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:42 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

Grow up, mate.

Sorry it's just a bit annoying to make a fairly mundane comment on something and someone comes in trying to argue with it and pick it apart.

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:49 - Sep 24 with 1830 viewsHerbivore

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:48 - Sep 24 by LankHenners

Sorry it's just a bit annoying to make a fairly mundane comment on something and someone comes in trying to argue with it and pick it apart.

It's a forum, people discuss stuff. You can just ignore people's responses if you have no interest in a discussion.

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 15:01 - Sep 24 with 1738 viewspointofblue

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 13:38 - Sep 24 by gainsboroughblue

Wasn't it after that game he announced his intention to leave at the end of the season? Adkins had just taken charge of Hull and they were fighting against relegation, I think.

We had been in the play off hunt but a bore draw against Sheffield United the weekend before, followed by the Hull capitulation knocked us about of it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 15:08 - Sep 24 with 1711 viewsLankHenners

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 14:49 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

It's a forum, people discuss stuff. You can just ignore people's responses if you have no interest in a discussion.

Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 15:14 - Sep 24 with 1689 viewsronnyd

Perfect time to buck the trend then.
Hull 2 up after 30 mins on 16:35 - Sep 24 with 1566 views_clive_baker_

Didn’t realise it was quite that bad! I don’t tend to read too much in to that though, not sure results of 5+ years ago are particularly relevant to the here and now.

I do rate Hull though, I think they’re a very strong contender for top 6 with the fire power they’ve got. When we were linked with Philogene in the summer I got a bit of a stiffy, I saw a bit of him for Cardiff last season and he looked the nuts. I hope we can keep him quiet. It’s certainly true that we’ve got enough to trouble them too though, promises to be a good game. In some respects having Morsy come back fresh for that one might be something of a blessing.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024