Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ 01:16 - Sep 29 with 1645 viewsRyorry

And only 3 of us saddos had the stamina to go past 1am

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:19 - Sep 29 with 1623 viewsstringy

I cheated by being five time zones back
Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:21 - Sep 29 with 1612 viewsRyorry

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:19 - Sep 29 by stringy

I cheated by being five time zones back

Heh!

6 of us by the time I posted.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:25 - Sep 29 with 1610 viewsBlueBadger

Just spare a thought for Phil, who had to entertain thoughts of getting a proper job for a few hours.

PS -

Love you Phil, you already have a proper job anyway, you're full time headmaster, counsellor and all round good egg for us lot.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:35 - Sep 29 with 1594 viewsMarkTWTD

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:25 - Sep 29 by BlueBadger

Just spare a thought for Phil, who had to entertain thoughts of getting a proper job for a few hours.

PS -

Love you Phil, you already have a proper job anyway, you're full time headmaster, counsellor and all round good egg for us lot.

How about sparing a thought for me, who's been screaming and shouting at people for the past few hours

This post has been edited by an administrator
Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:40 - Sep 29 with 1551 viewsBlueBadger

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:35 - Sep 29 by MarkTWTD

How about sparing a thought for me, who's been screaming and shouting at people for the past few hours

This post has been edited by an administrator

Did the screaming and shouting mostly involve trying to get Gav to put down his tea and chocolate hobnobs?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 07:11 - Sep 29 with 1270 viewsWeWereZombies

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:40 - Sep 29 by BlueBadger

Did the screaming and shouting mostly involve trying to get Gav to put down his tea and chocolate hobnobs?

I think that we can infer from that post that MarkTWTD drives an Audi...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 07:11 - Sep 29 with 1266 viewsChurchman

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 01:21 - Sep 29 by Ryorry

Heh!

6 of us by the time I posted.

I was one of the non-six weaklings that didn’t make the grade. Booooo!

Big thanks to those that produce this forum though.
Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 07:44 - Sep 29 with 1188 viewsWhos_blue

It was a worrying realisation how much this place features in my life.
I do have a life but I genuinely missed this place!
Good to see order restored!
Well done to all who undoubtedly had a crappy evening trying to sort it out.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Login to get fewer ads

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 07:54 - Sep 29 with 1155 viewsSwansea_Blue

TWTD Towers as it happened:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 08:01 - Sep 29 with 1138 viewsChurchman

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 07:11 - Sep 29 by WeWereZombies

I think that we can infer from that post that MarkTWTD drives an Audi...

Hang on, not all Audi drivers are animals you know
Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 08:55 - Sep 29 with 1051 viewsblueasfook

Gav's mum came along and unplugged the TWTD Vic 20. Took hours to reload TWTD off cassette tape.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 09:39 - Sep 29 with 988 viewsWeWereZombies

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 08:01 - Sep 29 by Churchman

Hang on, not all Audi drivers are animals you know

I know, in fact I am even considering getting an Audi TT myself. An Audi TT, I'll start wearing after shave, buy a couple of pairs of Skechers...and have to avoid mirrors because I will never be able to look myself in the face again...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 15:46 - Sep 29 with 912 viewsleitrimblue

Sites still not working properly for me. Can't open forum main page or home page. Got here by opening an old thread in history and continually pressing next thread til I got to here.
Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 15:48 - Sep 29 with 909 viewsleitrimblue

Well, that was a *real* "nothing to see here" few hours ;/ on 15:46 - Sep 29 by leitrimblue

Sites still not working properly for me. Can't open forum main page or home page. Got here by opening an old thread in history and continually pressing next thread til I got to here.

Actually, just writing this seems to have fixed it as suddenly I'm in.

That was a terrifying few hours.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024