Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Twine 12:53 - Oct 4 with 1820 viewspennblue

"they beat us to a number of targets well"

by the way Twine was mixing the town players at the end I would not be surprised if we saw him here at some point, especially if we go up.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Scott Twine on 13:07 - Oct 4 with 1690 viewsITFCBlues

Why would we want Twine though? He's struggled with the step up to the Championship, let alone any step up to the Prem.

I think people get blinded by his performances against us in L1 and that one decent season for MK.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Scott Twine on 13:18 - Oct 4 with 1610 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If we stay in the Championship maybe, if we go up, no chance.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Scott Twine on 13:20 - Oct 4 with 1588 viewsDubtractor

Scott Twine on 13:07 - Oct 4 by ITFCBlues

Why would we want Twine though? He's struggled with the step up to the Championship, let alone any step up to the Prem.

I think people get blinded by his performances against us in L1 and that one decent season for MK.

I was thinking similar. He's clearly a set piece wizard, but not sure I've seen enough from him in all round play otherwise.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Scott Twine on 13:23 - Oct 4 with 1550 viewsdavblue

Scott Twine on 13:20 - Oct 4 by Dubtractor

I was thinking similar. He's clearly a set piece wizard, but not sure I've seen enough from him in all round play otherwise.

he's a fantastic striker of the ball, if you give him some space but apart form that from what i've seen live a few times, he doesn't beat a man, he's not a brilliant dribbler either.
Scott Twine on 13:47 - Oct 4 with 1412 viewsSteve_M

Indeed. A superb deadball player but not one with enough of an allround game for the Championship from what I've seen of him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Scott Twine on 13:48 - Oct 4 with 1393 viewsUnhinged_dynamo

I would rather see what McKenna could do with someone as exciting and raw as Sinclair Armstrong personally as I think his ceiling is a lot higher than twines

Poll: Who do you think will win the league?

Scott Twine on 14:09 - Oct 4 with 1265 viewspennblue

Well I am not saying we want him, but Morsy said they beat us to some of our targets so who else is it if not him?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Scott Twine on 14:19 - Oct 4 with 1201 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Scott Twine on 14:09 - Oct 4 by pennblue

Well I am not saying we want him, but Morsy said they beat us to some of our targets so who else is it if not him?

Philogene
Delap

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Twine on 14:19 - Oct 4 with 1192 viewsipswichtillidie

Scott Twine on 14:19 - Oct 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

Philogene
Delap

Jaden Philogene 100% and either Twine or Delap?

They paid over £5million for Jaden so shows the level and fees we were just short of perhaps.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 14:23]

Gav

Scott Twine on 14:39 - Oct 4 with 1066 viewsAsa

He may be the closest thing to an NFL special teams player I’ve ever seen. He’s the giant Subbuteo piece you’d take corners with.

He does absolutely nothing but can take a hell of a free kick. Looked a great player in League One. Did little last night and little for Burnley against us last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024