Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? 10:49 - Oct 6 with 1237 viewsHciwspi

I still find myself watching Port Vale at home, Barnsley away and Exeter at home. Barnsley away in particular gives me goosebumps.
Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:00 - Oct 6 with 1194 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Yep must have seen the 101 goals video about 15 times haha. So many moments to choose from:-

- Bolton (a) arguably first top 6 side we beat convincingly and led us to kick on
- Port Vale ‘Nathan Broadhead we love you’
- Barnsley away - 5k travelling town fans, dismantled a high flying in form team at their place
-P’boro (a) see Barnsley!!
- Wycombe (h) might seem a strange one, but a team I felt that are stubborn as hell and we saw them off without breaking a sweat.
Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:12 - Oct 6 with 1168 viewsKeno

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:00 - Oct 6 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Yep must have seen the 101 goals video about 15 times haha. So many moments to choose from:-

- Bolton (a) arguably first top 6 side we beat convincingly and led us to kick on
- Port Vale ‘Nathan Broadhead we love you’
- Barnsley away - 5k travelling town fans, dismantled a high flying in form team at their place
-P’boro (a) see Barnsley!!
- Wycombe (h) might seem a strange one, but a team I felt that are stubborn as hell and we saw them off without breaking a sweat.

There is that moment in the Barnsley game just as hirst scores when you think “we are doing to do this’

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:17 - Oct 6 with 1155 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:12 - Oct 6 by Keno

There is that moment in the Barnsley game just as hirst scores when you think “we are doing to do this’

For me it was the Chaplin posh goal.

But when we scored the 6th against Exeter. I then relaxed. :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:29 - Oct 6 with 1145 viewsBasuco

Barnsley away for me as well, I made a late decision to go when there were only 5 or 6 tickets left, after deciding not to go to the original fixture, so glad I went. From East Dene working mans club (rammed at 5:15!) to the match itself, it was an unbelievable night, fantastic performance. Summed up nicely by Connor Chaplin standing staring up at us lot singing and chanting long after KMC and the rest of the team had left the pitch. Magical.
Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:53 - Oct 6 with 1100 viewsSchmoke

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:12 - Oct 6 by Keno

Speaking of sliding doors moments...

If Walton doesn't save that penalty in the very first big win of that 'big game sequence' we had against Bolton, and it's 1-1, I think it's very conceivably done that we all fall in to that 'same old Ipswich' rhetoric and we don't go up automatically.... and then who knows where we end up at this point in time.

For me that's the biggest moment of last season by far... and there were a lot of them that we invariably came through the right side of after that.
Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:57 - Oct 6 with 1086 viewsiamipswich

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:53 - Oct 6 by Schmoke

If Walton doesn't save that penalty in the very first big win of that 'big game sequence' we had against Bolton, and it's 1-1, I think it's very conceivably done that we all fall in to that 'same old Ipswich' rhetoric and we don't go up automatically.... and then who knows where we end up at this point in time.

For me that's the biggest moment of last season by far... and there were a lot of them that we invariably came through the right side of after that.

Agreed 100%.

Poll: Who will return first?

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 12:07 - Oct 6 with 1052 viewsNutkins_Return

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:17 - Oct 6 by FrimleyBlue

For me it was the Chaplin posh goal.

But when we scored the 6th against Exeter. I then relaxed. :)

That's 6th goal. Just whacked it from memory. ;)
Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 12:17 - Oct 6 with 1024 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 12:07 - Oct 6 by Nutkins_Return

That's 6th goal. Just whacked it from memory. ;)

Was a cross ;)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 12:34 - Oct 6 with 993 viewslizzibee

Frequently - add Peterborough away to that list
Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 13:23 - Oct 6 with 908 viewshammo56

Yes have watched them numerous times. When we still had Derby, Peterborough and Barnsley to play away I honestly couldn’t see us getting enough points from those games to secure automatic promotion.
I was lucky enough to be there to see all 3 and they will all live in the memory. Think I celebrated each victory as much as I did at Wembley in 1978 which I guess showed the importance of them in taking our club forward.
Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 13:23 - Oct 6 with 903 viewsBLUEBEAT

Never go back.

Poll: W or W

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 13:46 - Oct 6 with 865 viewsBluespeed225

Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 11:53 - Oct 6 by Schmoke

Yes! And at the other end, Broadheads' penalty against Port Vale. They came with a plan after seeing Charlton get mullered, no manager, got a goal on half time, we had to come out, equalised, but the pressure on that pen to give us the win to carry into Posh game, blimey!
Anyone else still watching highlights from last season? on 14:02 - Oct 6 with 845 viewsKieran_Knows

I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve watched ‘Town in 5’ from Barnsley away, and Chaplins gos at Peterborough (from the side of the pitch where you see the town fans go mad behind the goal when it goes in.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024