Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky red button 09:37 - Oct 25 with 2121 viewsblueislander

Do you get a commentary with the red button matches
Sky red button on 09:46 - Oct 25 with 2086 viewsjimsymBLUE

Also, is it possible to record red button games (on Virgin)?

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Sky red button on 10:01 - Oct 25 with 2043 viewsiamatractorboy

Yes there was commentary for the Hull match, but no replays and only one camera.

Not sure if recordable as I watch through the Now TV app, sorry.
Sky red button on 11:00 - Oct 25 with 1900 viewsblueislander

Sky red button on 10:01 - Oct 25 by iamatractorboy

Yes there was commentary for the Hull match, but no replays and only one camera.

Not sure if recordable as I watch through the Now TV app, sorry.

Thanks. I will probably watch it on TownTV.
Sky red button on 11:35 - Oct 25 with 1843 viewsFrimleyBlue

There is commentary from one commentator. One camera angle, no replays and nothing at HT. It's quite painful tbh, Although I got sky, im definately watching via own tv

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sky red button on 14:26 - Oct 25 with 1674 viewsVaughan8

Sky red button on 11:35 - Oct 25 by FrimleyBlue

There is commentary from one commentator. One camera angle, no replays and nothing at HT. It's quite painful tbh, Although I got sky, im definately watching via own tv

Hang on, lets not be hasty.

Commentators definitely don't add much usually so 1 is better than 2. Plus also its not Andy Hinchcliffe or Don Goodman

The HT doesn't bother me as I usually do something for 15 mins to avoid listening to Jobi McAnuff and Keith Andrews telling me stuff I already know.

Once camera angle and no replays is annoying for TV, but I just like to think I'm there "live" and can't just p!ss off to the toilet mid game or i'll miss something haha
Sky red button on 16:36 - Oct 25 with 1457 viewsslade1

I am working tonight but have sky go on my laptop. I have been told that you can't watch red button football with sky go unfortunately.
Sky red button on 16:49 - Oct 25 with 1419 viewstonybied

Also, the red button games are filmed on a potato. The quality is just awful, you cannot tell which player is on the ball as they look like Sensible Soccer players.
Sky red button on 17:07 - Oct 25 with 1366 viewsstainless

I can't get to Bristol to watch the game in person, so Sky red button is a vast improvement on listening to the radio.
I have sky sports news running on my phone whilst watching the TV and you get to watch the goal replays on there, as well as keeping up to date with the other scores.
Login to get fewer ads

Sky red button on 17:16 - Oct 25 with 1343 viewshoppy

Sky red button on 16:49 - Oct 25 by tonybied

Also, the red button games are filmed on a potato. The quality is just awful, you cannot tell which player is on the ball as they look like Sensible Soccer players.

...played on a Sinclair ZX Spectrum.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sky red button on 19:39 - Oct 25 with 1171 viewsDeano69

Sky red button on 11:00 - Oct 25 by blueislander

Thanks. I will probably watch it on TownTV.

i would definitely rather pay a tenner than watch it on sky for 'free'. Think they film using a potato.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Sky red button on 19:46 - Oct 25 with 1122 viewsRadlett_blue

Sky red button on 11:35 - Oct 25 by FrimleyBlue

Which channel do you use to find the red button? All i have found is "recap" rather than the other Championship games.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Sky red button on 19:51 - Oct 25 with 1098 viewsGogs

Sky red button on 19:46 - Oct 25 by Radlett_blue

Which channel do you use to find the red button? All i have found is "recap" rather than the other Championship games.

apparently sky sports football, but it's not showing on mine yet, just Preston v Southampton

edit: got it now
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 19:59]
Sky red button on 19:52 - Oct 25 with 1095 viewsVaughan8

Sky red button on 19:46 - Oct 25 by Radlett_blue

If on now tv, go to the "bonus streams" at the bottom. Just keep going down on the sports bit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024