Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship 03:53 - Nov 13 with 1445 viewsScottCandage

2nd tier in the US football pyramid - owned by Gamechanger.

I'm starting to think this won't be the only one for Gamechanger this season.
Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 08:39 - Nov 13 with 1090 viewskiwiblue

crazy that they cant go up to MLS
Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 12:41 - Nov 13 with 896 viewsIllinoisblue

Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 08:39 - Nov 13 by kiwiblue

Until they figure out promotion and relegation, “soccer” over here will always be largely irrelevant and pointless.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 21:32 - Nov 13 with 776 viewsHipsterectomy

Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 08:39 - Nov 13 by kiwiblue

I think the owners said they were more than happy with the league they're in. It probably costs loads to be and maintain MLS status

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 21:43 - Nov 13 with 760 viewswkj

Given the way that american sports franchising works, relegation and promotion would be next to impossible to implement. Though I do think it would be a fun exhibition cup if MLS winners played 2nd tier winners as part of the preseason.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 22:42 - Nov 13 with 708 viewsmonty_radio

Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 12:41 - Nov 13 by Illinoisblue

Until they figure out promotion and relegation, “soccer” over here will always be largely irrelevant and pointless.

Yet their major sports similarly have no movement between leagues, do they? And that doesn't dampen their enthusiasm for them.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 22:47 - Nov 13 with 699 viewsSwansea_Blue

Eventful game with the last minute equaliser to take it to extra time. Awful pens though.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2023 22:47]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phoenix Rising win the USL Championship on 07:39 - Nov 14 with 581 viewsBuhrer

Christmas list! I think the boy will like this, if not it's mine.
https://shoprisingfc.com/collections/mens/products/phoenix-rising-modern-rocksta
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024