Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's a player... 18:33 - Nov 13 with 5644 viewsTresBonne

That deserved more of a chance at ITFC?

I'd have to go with Danny Rowe, Kyle Edwards, maybe even Louie Barry in recent times.
Who's a player... on 09:32 - Nov 14 with 563 viewsChurchman

Who's a player... on 18:35 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

Le Penn. Never got to find out what he could have added, did we? I’m not suggesting he’d have been excellent. Just a bit curious.

Wood, given how things went for him after us.

Yes, shame Wood ate his way here. The state of him! Ok I’m a fine one to talk, but I’m not stealing a living as a footballer. Wood used us to get fit and we were mug enough to let him do it. Monster for Leeds the following season, monstrous for us. He should never have been played any more than KFC Eubanks-Blake or ‘Duke’ size of a house Ellington.

Rant over.

My choice? Jonny Williams. McGoldrick apart, he looked the best player we’d seen here for a very long time. Shame he was made of glass and some animal from Wolves did for him.
Who's a player... on 15:01 - Nov 14 with 425 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Who's a player... on 08:30 - Nov 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

He had too many chances to impress.

Did he? I don't think he started more than 30 league games for us from the day he made his debut. The last 3-4 years or so he couldn't have played ten games? He was hardly a regular the years he was here.
Who's a player... on 15:32 - Nov 14 with 414 viewstuxcedo

Who's a player... on 15:01 - Nov 14 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Did he? I don't think he started more than 30 league games for us from the day he made his debut. The last 3-4 years or so he couldn't have played ten games? He was hardly a regular the years he was here.

Adrian Paz
Owen Garvan
Shane supple
Who's a player... on 16:06 - Nov 14 with 385 viewsWeWereZombies

Who's a player... on 15:01 - Nov 14 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Seventy two first team appearances:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Bowditch

Made his debut in a home victory over Nodge, ahh - I wonder what a McKenna type of manager would have made of Danny Haynes ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024