Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only been able to see highlights but ... errr .... our second goal 00:15 - Nov 30 with 1291 viewsSomethingBlue

That move is *insanely* good – just top, top quality, it leaves some good defenders looking absolutely ridiculous and chasing shadows. Just so, so good even considering the level we are at. Was it appreciated in the stadium for what it was? We really are being spoiled!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Only been able to see highlights but ... errr .... our second goal on 00:19 - Nov 30 with 1254 viewsIllinoisblue

Would love to know how many passes/touches there were in the build up. First was a corker too, excellent from Hirst to direct that header. As for the third…. ‘Trapped way back in the corner in our own half…. 30 seconds later it’s 3-0. These are the days!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Only been able to see highlights but ... errr .... our second goal on 00:19 - Nov 30 with 1252 viewsunstableblue

Something… there was a move also in the first half where Town passed it around in our right back position and the moved it forward through some tight intricate passing that ended in a Hirst shot over the bar… it was outstanding

And another moment for the fans to be spoilt

Hopefully will be in the extended highlights

I personally felt the Town fans could have been more appreciative and vocal tonight… but then again it was frickin cold

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Only been able to see highlights but ... errr .... our second goal on 00:42 - Nov 30 with 1188 viewsMeadowlark

Yes. It was. I haven't seen it since, but all around me were marvelling at its construction and execution.
I'll find it somewhere on line in the morning and enjoy it again.
Only been able to see highlights but ... errr .... our second goal on 01:01 - Nov 30 with 1142 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Only been able to see highlights but ... errr .... our second goal on 00:19 - Nov 30 by unstableblue

Something… there was a move also in the first half where Town passed it around in our right back position and the moved it forward through some tight intricate passing that ended in a Hirst shot over the bar… it was outstanding

I personally felt the Town fans could have been more appreciative and vocal tonight… but then again it was frickin cold

It’s oddly weird to get motivated when you’re watching your team absolutely play the opposition off the park, I’ve felt like that for over a year now! I am just sat in wonderment at the quality of the football!
Only been able to see highlights but ... errr .... our second goal on 02:06 - Nov 30 with 1046 viewsStenvict

Only been able to see highlights but ... errr .... our second goal on 00:19 - Nov 30 by unstableblue

I reckon there was a bit of nervousness in the crowd when the fog was getting gradually worse in 2nd half. Flashbacks to Oxford, and hoping we'd have an equally incompetent ref this time, that would allow the game to finish. Thankfully, it cleared a little nearer the end.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Only been able to see highlights but ... errr .... our second goal on 06:34 - Nov 30 with 872 viewsITFC_Forever

Another one that started with Vaz and flowed down the pitch from there.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024