Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy/Mass/Taylor 11:05 - Dec 4 with 931 viewsitfc48

Thought they had some nice combinations at the end of the game. Certainly gave us a nice amount of control.

I was surprised when McKenna didn''t go that way at West Brom when they were dominating the midfield. Certainly looks like a decent alternative against certain teams.
Morsy/Mass/Taylor on 12:19 - Dec 4 with 778 viewsBondiBlue

I know what you mean but if any new tactics idea means dropping chappers, i'm generally going to be against it.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Morsy/Mass/Taylor on 12:49 - Dec 4 with 674 viewsunstableblue

I think Chaplin is preferred number 10, and both Broadhead and Burns were effective Saturday.

But maybe in certain away games, or at 60/70mins bringing Taylor in to play in Chaplin or Broadhead space.. it just gives us a little more solidity, power

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Morsy/Mass/Taylor on 13:33 - Dec 4 with 549 viewsitfc48

Morsy/Mass/Taylor on 12:19 - Dec 4 by BondiBlue

I know what you mean but if any new tactics idea means dropping chappers, i'm generally going to be against it.

Yeah not suggesting dropping him. More a change we can make in games like the West Brom game where we can't get a foothold. Love Chappers but no point having him on the field if he's getting no service.
Morsy/Mass/Taylor on 13:35 - Dec 4 with 545 viewsHerbivore

I did wonder at the start of the season whether that might be a possible change up for us in some games, go more of a 4-3-3 with Taylor coming in for Burns and Chappers going out to the right, but it turns out our plan A has been so effective that we've not really needed to tinker.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024