Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decisions for Saturday 22:19 - Dec 12 with 2719 viewsGlasgowBlue

Clarke or Williams?

Clarke for me. Williams looked slightly off it tonight. Not played much football in the last few weeks.

Axel or Woolf?

Woolfenden. Has built up a great understanding with Burgess and Hladky. Axel needs more game time, which will come in January.

Broadhead or Harness or Hutchinson?

Broady is a big game player and scores important goals. But imo he is another who has been slightly off it since the international break. Harness never lets us down and he had a good game tonight. Kept the ball well. Omari is the wild card but maybe put him on to run at a tired Nodge defence. I can't call this between Broadhead and Harness.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Decisions for Saturday on 17:50 - Dec 13 with 214 viewsJ2BLUE

Decisions for Saturday on 17:14 - Dec 13 by OldFart71

We have in McKenna a manager to leave the decisions to. How many would have chanced Morsy last night ? Result he scored the winning goal. Whatever you call it ? Luck or brilliance KM has a bit of luck and a lot of brilliance.

No argument about KM but most of the replies to the thread on resting Morsy said no way.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Decisions for Saturday on 18:16 - Dec 13 with 191 viewsHerbivore

Decisions for Saturday on 17:14 - Dec 13 by OldFart71

We have in McKenna a manager to leave the decisions to. How many would have chanced Morsy last night ? Result he scored the winning goal. Whatever you call it ? Luck or brilliance KM has a bit of luck and a lot of brilliance.

Why would anyone have not played Morsy last night?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Decisions for Saturday on 19:40 - Dec 13 with 147 viewsBigCommon

I think at home, we start with Broadhead, Chaplin, Burns and Hirst as the front 4.. They all know the drill and each other, really well.
Mass and Morsy start..
Leif Burgess Wolfy Williams

I don't know what it is, exactly. But a few times this season, I don't think Wolf and Clarke have looked that solid, together on the right side...
Wolf and Williams, or Axel and Clarke for me..
Could understand if Axel was rested though, given his medical record and with big games incoming..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024