Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. 18:38 - Dec 16 with 3357 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Nothing has not been said how we dominated and were so unlucky not to win. Any other day with the flow of the game like that and it is 3-0 or more.

I was underneath the scummers which is fun if you're winning, not so much when you're not. When they scored the second those heavy duty Carlsberg bottles were raining down on us. They were full and could cause serious harm....the gormless Police were just watching and when I asked if they'll do anything they just shrugged and asked me what I expected him to do? Surely that activity is punishable?

Then at the end 4/5 of their players were constantly doing the w-anchor sign to us and other lewd gestures. I have watched a lot of football and don't recall players doing this so towards fans.....is this also punishable? One thing is for sure, win, lose or draw our players would never act like this and it is just further evidence that we are so so much better than them in every facet including personality of players and how the team/club conduct themselves.

As KmC say still 21 points ahead of them.
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 18:50 - Dec 16 with 3241 viewsITFCSG

Not surprising considering the behaviour of a typical scummer. They aren't scum for nothing. Not only were bottles thrown, they were throwing magazines / matchday programmes and coins too. The players I guess are worse, as professionals they buy into the entire scummer mentality and behave just like their fans. Constant goading of the home fans during and after the game. I mean it is fine to whip up your own fans but players like Sainz were at the touchline trying to provoke the home fans on more than one occasion.

Haven't played them for a couple of seasons, but they seem like a prehistoric version of Wednesday fans at Hillsborough. Even Leeds and Millwall were more civilised when they were here.
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:01 - Dec 16 with 3167 viewsArnieM

Like I said yesterday, their fan base is pretty obnoxious, and arrogant and always has been.

And yes, I do hate every last one of them.. f cuk the lot of em!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:05 - Dec 16 with 3143 viewsyoda

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 18:50 - Dec 16 by ITFCSG

Not surprising considering the behaviour of a typical scummer. They aren't scum for nothing. Not only were bottles thrown, they were throwing magazines / matchday programmes and coins too. The players I guess are worse, as professionals they buy into the entire scummer mentality and behave just like their fans. Constant goading of the home fans during and after the game. I mean it is fine to whip up your own fans but players like Sainz were at the touchline trying to provoke the home fans on more than one occasion.

Haven't played them for a couple of seasons, but they seem like a prehistoric version of Wednesday fans at Hillsborough. Even Leeds and Millwall were more civilised when they were here.

Have you forgot about the huge damage your lot caused to the toilets and light fittings at CR? News flash you have your idiots too
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:05 - Dec 16 with 3138 viewsITFCSG

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:01 - Dec 16 by ArnieM

Like I said yesterday, their fan base is pretty obnoxious, and arrogant and always has been.

And I have no idea why they love taking off their shirts. Seems to be the trend in scumland
Yeah, but our idiots haven't..... on 19:10 - Dec 16 with 3109 viewsBloots

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:05 - Dec 16 by yoda

Have you forgot about the huge damage your lot caused to the toilets and light fittings at CR? News flash you have your idiots too

....spent years posting on their rivals forum.

Eh?

Eh?

21 pts.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:21 - Dec 16 with 3020 viewsyellowrider

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:01 - Dec 16 by ArnieM

Like your fans who had faces contorted with rage and spat out verbal bile as we walked down Princes Street then!! If you can't take it then I suggest you avoid dishing it out! Like we said 'You effed it up on your big day out'!!!
Twenty. One. Points. (n/t) on 19:25 - Dec 16 with 2966 viewsBloots

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:21 - Dec 16 by yellowrider

Like your fans who had faces contorted with rage and spat out verbal bile as we walked down Princes Street then!! If you can't take it then I suggest you avoid dishing it out! Like we said 'You effed it up on your big day out'!!!

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:25 - Dec 16 with 2965 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, couldn't see you there, 21 points behind.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:26 - Dec 16 with 2946 viewsTheBoyBlue

They are football fans, just like us. We have some stupid fans too and I believe there were coins thrown from our end when they scored.

But agree, our players seemed classier today.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:32 - Dec 16 with 2859 viewsLeoMuff

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:26 - Dec 16 by TheBoyBlue

They are football fans, just like us. We have some stupid fans too and I believe there were coins thrown from our end when they scored.

But agree, our players seemed classier today.

They are rattled is the answer, big day out they crow, knowing full well the tide has turned and really it was THEIR big day out at a perennially FULL stadium against a team going places.

They know full well if they don’t fluke the play offs this season what the consequences are, they are desperate.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:33 - Dec 16 with 2839 viewsLetchworth_Blue

Go away. You got battered today, face it. You are 21 pts behind, yet were jumping about like you had just won the league after a 2-2 draw. Horrible, tin-pot, success-starved nothing of a club.
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:49 - Dec 16 with 2751 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 18:50 - Dec 16 by ITFCSG

Yep Sainz was the biggest culprit at the end. The little pr1ck.
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:54 - Dec 16 with 2702 viewsBLUEBEAT

Some fans are naughty. All teams have them.

Players, however…

Any footage of the 4 or 5 players doing the W⚓️ sign?
Can’t say I’ve seen any pop up on social media.
If there is proof then there could be repercussions for them.

Poll: W or W

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 20:13 - Dec 16 with 2578 viewsITFCson

Their fans celebrating a draw like that I can kind of understand as they know what an achievement a draw is for themselves, however I cannot get my head around the players celebrating a draw in that fashion. I think it shows just how much better they consider us than themselves at the moment. If that wasn’t the case surely they’d be disappointed with a draw, especially from a winning position.
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 20:50 - Dec 16 with 2252 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:54 - Dec 16 by BLUEBEAT

Some fans are naughty. All teams have them.

Players, however…

Any footage of the 4 or 5 players doing the W⚓️ sign?
Can’t say I’ve seen any pop up on social media.
If there is proof then there could be repercussions for them.

Sainz was the biggest culprit but at least 4-5 of there players were not interested in acknowledging their own fans but gesturing towards ours. I have 2 videos but not too sharp with social media so would not know where to start.
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 22:05 - Dec 16 with 1982 viewsSarge

Big day out? We sell out every game, even those against bang average mid table Championship teams. Limping to an undeserved point away at a team going for automatic promotion however might feel like a big day out, which would explain celebrations at the final whistle as if you’d scored against Bayern Munich again.
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 00:28 - Dec 17 with 1634 viewslizzibee

I had the pleasure/misfortune of Hernandez being in front of us when they went 2-1 up and he just turned and faced us and laughed. A horrid individual.
Their tactics were nothing short of desperation - what the hell No.7 was doing - he seems to think footballs about rolling around on the ground and trying to get players booked - it wasn't even good and didn't fool the ref.

Other teams have done that - Wycombe away last season a prime example

If this is all the scum have, I feel for them. 21 points is all that matters
Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 00:33 - Dec 17 with 1618 viewslizzibee

Their fans = horrible. Their players = worse. on 19:33 - Dec 16 by Letchworth_Blue

Go away. You got battered today, face it. You are 21 pts behind, yet were jumping about like you had just won the league after a 2-2 draw. Horrible, tin-pot, success-starved nothing of a club.

They were absolute rubbish - we missed good chances but they are really rubbish - probably the worst I've seen at PR this season. If Wagner thinks different then he is more of an idiot than I thought. 21 points.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024