Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win 15:15 - Dec 17 with 908 viewspatrickswell

the level of whataboutery and self-justification from Norwich fans is going to be epic. I think the longer this run goes on, the more unhinged it is sending them, especially against the backdrop of how things are currently playing out for the two clubs overall.
There are responses on there today, including some from people who should know better, which are frankly jaw-dropping.
Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win on 15:24 - Dec 17 with 849 viewsNthsuffolkblue

16 December 2030 Norwich City hold an open top bus parade to celebrate extending their unbeaten run against Ipswich into a third decade. The two teams last met on 6 April 2024 in an epic 1-1 draw where Angus Gunn was the hero with his 25 saves and his equaliser when his shot deflected unseen by the officials off 2 offside Norwich players in the 98th minute.

On Saturday Norwich will be hoping to finally get their first Clutch Eastern Division 3 League win in the hope of cutting their deficit to safety having seen 4 relegations in the last 5 seasons.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win on 15:41 - Dec 17 with 796 viewstheipswichman

It’s all they have left so they HAVE to celebrate a draw/unbeaten run like it’s more than it is. At the end of the day we have better players, fans, manager, owners, structure and history. So in reality it’s actually quite sad for them and I’d pity them slightly if it wasn’t Norwich.
Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win on 15:44 - Dec 17 with 782 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win on 15:41 - Dec 17 by theipswichman

It’s all they have left so they HAVE to celebrate a draw/unbeaten run like it’s more than it is. At the end of the day we have better players, fans, manager, owners, structure and history. So in reality it’s actually quite sad for them and I’d pity them slightly if it wasn’t Norwich.

It's not quite all they have.

They once won a game in Germany I'll have you know. And they have participated in the Premier League a few times.

Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win on 15:48 - Dec 17 with 749 viewsGeoffSentence

I'm surprised they make a big deal of the run, yesterday's game aside it's ancient history. Not their thing at all.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win on 16:42 - Dec 17 with 659 viewsBlueBadger

They don't have trophies or actual history. This is all they have. It's why the mood on here has been philosophical and mildly frustrated at worst compared to them, who are carrying on like they've just participated in a UEFA cup game.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win on 16:45 - Dec 17 with 654 viewsFrimleyBlue

I love the pink un twitter account

MORNING ALL with a pic of rowe.

Do you think they've realised yet that they didn't win the game...

But really

Morning all.. were now further away from top 6 than we were before the game..
[Post edited 17 Dec 2023 17:12]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win on 17:11 - Dec 17 with 573 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looking at social media - when we finally do end the wait for a derby win on 16:45 - Dec 17 by FrimleyBlue

I love the pink un twitter account

MORNING ALL with a pic of rowe.

Do you think they've realised yet that they didn't win the game...

But really

Morning all.. were now further away from top 6 than we were before the game..
[Post edited 17 Dec 2023 17:12]

Is it David Lowe?

EDIT: Frimmers has edited Lowe to Rowe now!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2023 17:44]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024