Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're into tactical analysis... 22:15 - Dec 19 with 1179 viewsTexacoCup

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/23998695.ipswich-2-2-norwich-city-ben-lees-canarie
If you're into tactical analysis... on 22:39 - Dec 19 with 1068 viewsTheBoyBlue

Apart from raising "14-year unbeaten run" stuff which only they seem to care passionately about at the moment, that is pretty accurate.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

If you're into tactical analysis... on 23:30 - Dec 19 with 912 viewsNthQldITFC

That link led me to see another article there, which I'm too fastidious to read, but which was entitled: "Exclusive | Paul Lambert: Recruitment key for City to shed 'yo-yo' tag".

If any more proof was needed, Paul, that you are out of touch, I think you'll find that City have already well and truly shed their 'yo-yo' tag!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If you're into tactical analysis... on 01:04 - Dec 20 with 834 viewsIllinoisblue

I admire the work these people put in but some of the analytical stuff turns my blood to stone.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If you're into tactical analysis... on 08:21 - Dec 20 with 547 viewsGeoffSentence

If you're into tactical analysis... on 22:39 - Dec 19 by TheBoyBlue

Apart from raising "14-year unbeaten run" stuff which only they seem to care passionately about at the moment, that is pretty accurate.

Yes, they can frame it in whichever way they find least embarrassing, and for them that fantasy was that they were celebrating the run, the truth is though that they were celebrating a draw like some sort of title.

As Roy Keane might say, "The lads need to to better than that, they shouldn't be celebrating a draw. It's embarrassing"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you're into tactical analysis... on 08:24 - Dec 20 with 531 viewsHerbivore

If you're into tactical analysis... on 08:21 - Dec 20 by GeoffSentence

Yes, they can frame it in whichever way they find least embarrassing, and for them that fantasy was that they were celebrating the run, the truth is though that they were celebrating a draw like some sort of title.

As Roy Keane might say, "The lads need to to better than that, they shouldn't be celebrating a draw. It's embarrassing"

The celebrations from fans and players alike at the final whistle were quite something. I knew they'd be chuffed to nick a point but they were going for it like they'd just sealed promotion. It was bizarre.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024