Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really important point psychologically 21:52 - Dec 26 with 682 viewsBondiBlue

At the start we looked a bit low on confidence. Playing so well in the second half and getting the result right at the end should help us get it back. Beat QPR (easier said than done) and we could be right back at it.

Well done lads

Poll: Which would you accept?

Really important point psychologically on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 639 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Totally agree with this. Huge point.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Really important point psychologically on 21:56 - Dec 26 with 606 viewsgainsboroughblue

Really important point psychologically on 21:54 - Dec 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Totally agree with this. Huge point.

Thirded. I think we needed something tonight just to get that belief back, not only on the pitch but in the crowd as well. It just felt a bit tense to me. An early goal tonight for us and we may well have seen that second half performance begin much much earlier. Though, let us not forget, we ended the first period really well too.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Really important point psychologically on 22:00 - Dec 26 with 570 viewsWicklowBlue

100% that is a super important point! More touches in the opposition box, never stopped giving it a go. At times thought a bit more quality at times we could have scored more. Really tough run of fixtures and just one loss.

Now on to the next game and keep accumulating points. Some help for the squad during January is vital now.
Really important point psychologically on 22:09 - Dec 26 with 495 viewsSWBlue22

100% this point on its own is arguably the most important result to date.
Really important point psychologically on 22:35 - Dec 26 with 389 viewsChurchman

I feared for us when we went one down, especially after Saturday’s hiding. But boy did they dig in. Ok, we got two slices of luck with the penalty claim and the deflections for the goal, but regardless we deserved something from the game.

Grit, keeping going, character. Every bit as important as ability. Well done KM, coaches and players. Regardless of how the next few months goes, what a smashing team we have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024