Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aluko 22:14 - Dec 29 with 4536 viewsLeoMuff

Didn’t look too happy at the end, a few boos heard ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Full of know-nothing day trippers near me on 09:27 - Dec 30 with 778 viewsDyland

Aluko on 01:24 - Dec 30 by andehpandeh

Some boos heard in SBR Lower, no idea what that was about. It's like if we don't win comprehensively every match it's a failure.

Crowd were abysmal tonight, tried everything in our power to get it going but it felt like a very hostile bunch this evening

I've started telling people to stfu, which is most unlike me but it's really getting on my tits. It's presumably like this at every club and in no way is this a criticism of Town fans per se. And it's not a modern phenomenon either.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

The ref was fine for us tbh on 09:29 - Dec 30 with 776 viewsDyland

Aluko on 22:16 - Dec 29 by NthQldITFC

Yeah, I spotted that - he gestured towards something, possibly the North Stand. I think it happens everywhere nowadays but by f*** it makes me feel sick when that happens - context people, ffs.

Maybe it was more directed at the ref?

It's a bunch of entitled clueless fookwits and will be the final nail in the coffin for me when I hang up me PR slippers.

Think you're spot on on 09:32 - Dec 30 with 759 viewsDyland

Aluko on 22:37 - Dec 29 by Radlett_blue

Indeed, I think some boo at the end of the game purely because the result wasn't to their liking. You couldn't fault the effort of Town in the second half, after a poor first half.

People boo because they didn't like something. There is no context or nuance at all, just div instinctive behaviour.

Booing your team when they've made an effort but for whatever reason haven't been good enough to win is emblematic of how our species is circling the drain. People are such fookwits.

Think you're spot on on 09:34 - Dec 30 with 750 viewsDubtractor

Think you're spot on on 09:32 - Dec 30 by Dyland

People boo because they didn't like something. There is no context or nuance at all, just div instinctive behaviour.

Booing your team when they've made an effort but for whatever reason haven't been good enough to win is emblematic of how our species is circling the drain. People are such fookwits.

"People are such fookwits."

Amen to that Dylers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Aluko on 09:36 - Dec 30 with 747 viewsNthQldITFC

Aluko on 22:37 - Dec 29 by Radlett_blue

Indeed, I think some boo at the end of the game purely because the result wasn't to their liking. You couldn't fault the effort of Town in the second half, after a poor first half.

Yes, I think you're absolutely right that some people boo purely because the result wasn't the one they wanted.

It's not just last night, it's not just ITFC, it's not just football, it's our stupid modern I-want-everything-I-want-when-I-want-it moribund society.

I hope KMc and all of our wonderful team understand that.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Aluko on 10:53 - Dec 30 with 688 viewsWickets

Aluko on 22:19 - Dec 29 by King_ding_a_lin_g

I thought it was just frustrated gestures at his technique after his final kick of the game ended up closer to the town centre than the QPR goal.

Yup pretty sure your right and i only heard minimal boos mainly disappointment rather than being critical .
Aluko on 11:51 - Dec 30 with 643 viewsstonojnr

Aluko on 10:53 - Dec 30 by Wickets

Yup pretty sure your right and i only heard minimal boos mainly disappointment rather than being critical .

They could easily have been booing Begovic for his time wasting antics or the ref for giving 3 final warnings for time wasting just as much, maybe they were saying wheres Boourns...kudos if you get that pop culture ref ;)

Last night felt like one of those cup game style crowds, lots of 1st timers judging by how many were struggling to know where to go, how to use the turnstiles, general incompetence. The holiday season always mucks up the atmosphere at games imo.
Aluko on 14:37 - Dec 30 with 586 viewsBlueOsterClub

Aluko on 22:15 - Dec 29 by tonybied

If anyone booed our team tonight they need to give their entitled head a wobble.

People around me were a bit critical of the team selection which i thought was ridiculous . What can you do with 5 key players out for one reason or another. Six key players if you count Clarke not starting due to being eased back into the team.

With Morsy , Burns , Hirst , Broadhead and Davis all out thats hard our outfield team missing!!! Thats a big hit. Last nights starting line up would have struggled to get us out of league 1 and would defiantly be a lower half Championship team .

No disrespect meant to the likes of Connor Chaplin and a few others who started who are excellent
Login to get fewer ads

Full of know-nothing day trippers near me on 14:38 - Dec 30 with 586 viewsBuhrer

Full of know-nothing day trippers near me on 09:27 - Dec 30 by Dyland

I've started telling people to stfu, which is most unlike me but it's really getting on my tits. It's presumably like this at every club and in no way is this a criticism of Town fans per se. And it's not a modern phenomenon either.

It's the problem of other people. Divs the lot of them. Me included.
Aluko on 20:00 - Dec 30 with 491 viewsford6600

Aluko on 09:26 - Dec 30 by SouthPoleBlue

Begovic not begonia

Begonias like moist conditions, hence we played into his hands, over sprinkling the pitch...
Aluko on 20:27 - Dec 30 with 465 viewsDmodeboy

Aluko on 23:25 - Dec 29 by SamWhiteUK

Few boos from the south stand. Having sat there 2 or 3 times now I've come to the conclusion that that's where you sit if you really don't know anything about football. One of the guys behind me nearly got a punch in the mouth when he said, "I fcking hate this club". Why are you there then?!?! This just topped off constant berating of our players if they took one poor touch, "oh, he's so sht" constantly

I sit in the SAR stand...and I do know plenty about football thanks.

Nothing like a sweeping statement! Oh and I didn't boo either as it's ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024