Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. 23:34 - Dec 29 with 924 viewsTheBoyBlue

We were well beaten by essentially a Premier League team playing at their best that day, we were unlikely to get anything from that however we played.

Tonight, QPR were better than expected, but created so little and made some bizarre choices. Hutchinson was left in acres of space waiting to be released with a quick pass, yet we often stopped, turned and then laboured down the left. Admittedly Hutchinson's final ball was poor tonight, but when he was running at them he had them on the back foot and giving them problems.

Still, it has highlighted a lot of issues that need rectifying in the January window, we didn't lose and kept a clean sheet.

More importantly though, I hope the chap who was taken ill gets better.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:37 - Dec 29 with 868 viewsReuser_is_God

We had 5 of our very best players missing you whopper.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:41 - Dec 29 with 793 viewsCopfordBlue

It was our third game in 6 days. Injuries, suspension, illness and fatigue were significant factors. The team we had out tonight would not have been good enough to get us out of league one. It was a point gained, they did ok.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:41 - Dec 29 with 787 viewsTheBoyBlue

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:37 - Dec 29 by Reuser_is_God

We had 5 of our very best players missing you whopper.

Well aware of that, but even taking that into account it was poor. As I said, highlighted how we need strengthening.

To be fair, they don't owe us anything, they've been magnificent, but it was laboured and slow, needed to be quicker.

Hopefully players will be up and running again for Stoke, but of course it is a very quick turnaround.

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:42 - Dec 29 with 771 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

5 out, a mismatched team trying to make something against a side fighting against relegation and stepped up to the occasion.

We need players in, but top 2 was always going to be a push given who we are up against.
That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:42 - Dec 29 with 767 viewsWoolfenthen

6 first team players not playing, arguably of which 5 are our best players including skipper, vomiting bug going around the club, striker who clearly doesn't want to be here, young kid on bench, 36 year old sub making first app of season, 3 centre halfs on bench and yet we dug out a point, how is that worse than Leeds with their multi million pound strike force?
That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:42 - Dec 29 with 763 viewskizaitfc

To moan about that performance is just pointless we were missing 5 of our key players.

Hirst
Morsy
Broadhead
Burns
Davis

If any team loses that number of key players I would be shocked to see them win. Let's just write that off as and accept the point.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:43 - Dec 29 with 761 viewsbackwaywhen

What a prize melt you are …… obviously not a regular Town fan , your statement is hilarious.
That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:44 - Dec 29 with 747 viewskizaitfc

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:41 - Dec 29 by TheBoyBlue

Well aware of that, but even taking that into account it was poor. As I said, highlighted how we need strengthening.

To be fair, they don't owe us anything, they've been magnificent, but it was laboured and slow, needed to be quicker.

Hopefully players will be up and running again for Stoke, but of course it is a very quick turnaround.

So you think we need to strengthen the squad just in case we lose 5 key players. That is fkin ridiculous! What wage budget are you setting for this imaginary team you wish to see

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Login to get fewer ads

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:44 - Dec 29 with 737 viewsWickets

Well at least we can all agree to the last line . Happy New Year all .
That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:45 - Dec 29 with 727 viewsSitfcB

I like these posts where I don’t have to fully read them before downvoting

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:46 - Dec 29 with 714 viewsBlueBadger

With the exception of your final sentence, give over you massive fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:48 - Dec 29 with 684 viewsTheBoyBlue

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:43 - Dec 29 by backwaywhen

What a prize melt you are …… obviously not a regular Town fan , your statement is hilarious.

Season ticket holder.

There were understandable reasons behind it, which was that we were missing players. Which surely confirms that we do need reinforcements. Not sure what we are all disagreeing about there.

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 00:00 - Dec 30 with 611 viewsTheBoyBlue

That was worse than Leeds in my opinion. on 23:44 - Dec 29 by kizaitfc

So you think we need to strengthen the squad just in case we lose 5 key players. That is fkin ridiculous! What wage budget are you setting for this imaginary team you wish to see

Of course not, but in key areas.

Nothing major apart from a striker which we were all already aware of, but better back-up, especially in midfield.

All of which I expect McKenna will have been aware of and all of which I expect Ashton and co will be even more aware of at an important time. Which is no bad thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024