Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mika Biereth 18:26 - Jan 18 with 2499 viewsdurhamj

Mika Biereth: Arsenal recall striker from Motherwell loan amid Sheffield Wednesday link

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68010331

Never heard of him, but not a bad recent record. Maybe on route here instead?
[Post edited 18 Jan 18:29]
Mika Biereth on 20:16 - Jan 18 with 1957 viewsLeoMuff

Defiantly fits the profile young , high resale value, came through prem academy.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Mika Biereth on 22:49 - Jan 18 with 1494 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Has a very good goal scoring record.. also a fair few assists in there as well. The only stumbling block being it’s not a big sample size and we’re perhaps looking at something a little more predictably ‘ready’ for championship football

Scoring goals in Holland & Scotland’s top tiers is a big plus for his age, but I would imagine we might see him as a bit more of a risk than others on our list. That said I’m certainly not against the idea as he looks to have a lot of potential. But the fact we’ve actively tried to bring in Gallagher & Moore shows we’re prioritising experience at the moment
Mika Biereth on 08:52 - Jan 19 with 1007 viewsitfcjoe

Mika Biereth on 22:49 - Jan 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Has a very good goal scoring record.. also a fair few assists in there as well. The only stumbling block being it’s not a big sample size and we’re perhaps looking at something a little more predictably ‘ready’ for championship football

Scoring goals in Holland & Scotland’s top tiers is a big plus for his age, but I would imagine we might see him as a bit more of a risk than others on our list. That said I’m certainly not against the idea as he looks to have a lot of potential. But the fact we’ve actively tried to bring in Gallagher & Moore shows we’re prioritising experience at the moment

He's going to Sturm Graz

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mika Biereth on 09:05 - Jan 19 with 885 viewsExiled2Surrey

Mika Biereth on 08:52 - Jan 19 by itfcjoe

He's going to Sturm Graz

Wednesday fans were convinced he was going to Hillsborough
Mika Biereth on 09:06 - Jan 19 with 873 viewsBloomBlue

I'm still shocked that Arsenal have a striker, having watched them recently it doesn't look like they have any strikers.
Mika Biereth on 09:31 - Jan 19 with 742 viewsyorkshireblue

Mika Biereth on 09:05 - Jan 19 by Exiled2Surrey

Wednesday fans were convinced he was going to Hillsborough

Wednesday fans were convinced they won League One in October 2022...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024