Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? 13:53 - Jan 20 with 712 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Bewildering choice out there. Only looking for a one off, very simple design and cheapness more important than quality really.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 14:03 - Jan 20 with 672 viewsjohnewark

Minuteman Press Ipswich

I used these for a last minute job in November and they were excellent.
Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 14:12 - Jan 20 with 658 viewsdickie

Mate of mine owns https://www.ipswichembroidery.co.uk/ https://

We used them for some card printing but they do textile printing too
Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 14:47 - Jan 20 with 606 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 14:03 - Jan 20 by johnewark

Minuteman Press Ipswich

I used these for a last minute job in November and they were excellent.

Should've added I'm London based, but no worries if these companies deliver.

Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 15:43 - Jan 20 with 552 viewshoppy

How soon are you needing it? I’ve had short runs and one-offs done before. When you say cheapness is of the essence, what kind of cost?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 15:50 - Jan 20 with 535 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 15:43 - Jan 20 by hoppy

How soon are you needing it? I’ve had short runs and one-offs done before. When you say cheapness is of the essence, what kind of cost?

No rush, and as cheap as poss (it's just for a silly joke on stage really). I've seen a service on Amazon for like £7 since I started this thread, don't think I'm going to get much cheaper than that!?

Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 15:54 - Jan 20 with 520 viewshoppy

Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 15:50 - Jan 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

No rush, and as cheap as poss (it's just for a silly joke on stage really). I've seen a service on Amazon for like £7 since I started this thread, don't think I'm going to get much cheaper than that!?

I can check for you later, but you may be right, might be difficult to beat £7 if quality isn’t the key thing!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 16:47 - Jan 20 with 471 viewsfactual_blue

Moose Shirts - £14.99 for the poorest quality tee-shirt imaginable.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anyone recommend a T-shirt printing company? on 16:51 - Jan 20 with 453 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Cram Duplication
Monster Screen Prints
Funeral Moon Clothing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024