Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) 11:09 - Jan 28 with 609 views3_5_2

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 28 with 596 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yes....and it isn't just the football.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:12 - Jan 28 with 577 viewspointofblue

Yes.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:14 - Jan 28 with 561 viewsCopfordBlue

Very disappointed but not p1ssed off as I don’t think blame can be laid for yesterday. We’d have won the game 99 times out of 100. Yesterday was the 1. There was no lack of effort or quality from the team.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:14 - Jan 28 with 558 viewsBLUEBEAT

Nah.

Though I have got to pay my gas/elec bill later.

Poll: W or W

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:14 - Jan 28 with 556 viewstextbackup

More than I consider normal to be perfectly honest.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:21 - Jan 28 with 519 viewsSitfcB

Yes.

But we’re not allowed to be according to some.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:23 - Jan 28 with 506 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m framing it as “we got as far in the Cup as Spurs and Everton did” and rolling with it. However, if Maidstone get a big club draw, and were scum to somehow get a result at Liverpool, I might not be responsible for my actions.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:24 - Jan 28 with 489 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:21 - Jan 28 by SitfcB

Yes.

But we’re not allowed to be according to some.

I think everybody is pissed off about it but it's all the other stuff that is a bit wet bedsheets!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else still feeling pissed off? (n/t) on 11:27 - Jan 28 with 462 viewsHelp

Thankfully at my age I can still piss in a straight line, but as I get older yes, my piss may well probably start to be off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024